Coming Clean

Fanfiction Group Chat

Maiya: We're sorry. We just wanted to see if you guys would get together with a little push.
Josh: the tea!
Juicy: shush Josh! We're sorry.
Eddie: I mean, that's okay because we planned to set you two up that night.

I looked up to Juicy, who was blushing darkly. I sighed.

Maiya: We're just friends!
Juicy: Exactly!

Only, Juicy looked upset as he typed that. I must admit, I was, too. I, myself, didn't believe we were "just friends". Those moments we'd shared, surely they meant something! My phone buzzed once more, I sighed, expecting it to be the groupchat, only it was Mully.

Mully

Mully: Hey, are you okay?
Maiya: Yeah, are you?
Mully: No, I mean, are you okay with what is going on in the groupchat?
Maiya: Yeah.
Mully: Liar.
Maiya: What do you mean?!
Mully: You always rant when someone keeps asking if you're okay. When you're not you just say one word answers.
Maiya: How do you know that...
Mully: Juicy. He does like you and I know you're upset because he just told the groupchat he doesn't.
Maiya: He doesn't. If he did we would have done something by now.
Mully: Like kiss?
Maiya: That was a one off!
Mully: That's it!

I panicked as I watched his name begin to type on the groupchat, immediately. I sighed, worried about what he would say.

The Fanfiction Group Chat

Mully: Right! Everyone go on VR now!

Juicy and I frowned as we climbed to our feet, confused as to why. However, no one asked why, we knew when Mully said "right" and "now" in a sentence, he meant it. Juicy had to help me set mine up before all of us joined onto a server. We decided to all use the standard green brush avatar as we would take that the most seriously out of all of the skins. Macey and Lleu were at Macey's house and didn't have a VR headset therefore they agreed to just let Eddie defend himself and Macey and Narrator defend himself and Lleu. We all sat on our floors, in a circle in a map which was set outside. Juicy sat by my side, Josh the other side of me. Mully sat in front of me and glared at me until he began to speak.
"We need to sort this out, right now!" He said sternly, in a voice we knew was serious. All of us lowered our heads, listening to Mully.
"Firstly, Eddie and Macey, congratulations." Mully smiled before looking to the middle once more, "but, what is all of this about Juicy and Maiya setting you two up? Eddie, you speak first. No one interrupt him!"
Eddie sighed, as Juicy and I glanced at each other.
"Yes, Miss Mully." Smashing said in a childish voice, Mully shouting at him.
"Well, Juicy asked if I wanted to go. Macey and I called that night and she told me they had invited her, too. We both could tell what they were planning by this immediately. They told us to try and get Narrator and Lleu together. Lleu told Macey that he and Narrator were going too, which made it more suspicious. Narrator and Lleu told us that Juicy had told them to try and get Macey and I together so we told them what he had told us to do. But, I will tell you, we made a plan to get you two together, so we're even. I'm not mad, I'm actually thankful. If you two hadn't, I don't know if Macey and I would have gotten together."
"Okay." Mully nodded, he then turned to Narrator, "Narrator?"
"My side is pretty much the same as Eddie's." Narrator shrugged, "Look, I do like Lleu. It's not exactly a secret as we've made it pretty obvious. We've told each other we like each other but as soon as we told one of you or got together, everyone would go on about it. I'm not ready for that."
"We wouldn't tell anyone unless you wanted us to, mate." Josh sighed, resting his hand on Narrator's shoulder, "you know we've got your back. We'll bully you, but we'll be there for you."
"If you and Lleu break up, can I be your boyfriend, Narrator?" Smashing pouted, the boys laughing.
Mully looked at me, I nodded to him and he sighed, knowing they would say the same thing to him. I heard him sniff a little.
"I have a confession to make, too." Mully muttered, his voice a lot quieter than before, I could tell he was nervous.
"I know what it is." Smashing laughed, Mully glaring at me, thinking I'd blabbed, "Mully has a small-"
"Shut up, Smashing!" Mully yelled.
"If you're embarrassed by it, don't send me pictures." Smashing shouted back, Juicy and I in fits. Mully looked to me once more, although I couldn't see him I knew how he felt. I stood up and sat by his side, virtually rubbing his back and holding his hand.
"I've met someone." He muttered, all of the boys cheering and congratulating him, "but, he's a man."
To Mully's surprise, Eddie nodded, Narrator clapped his hands, Smashing and Juicy told him that was great and Josh wandered over and hugged him.
"Well done, mate." He smiled. It was moving how close those two were, I heard Narrator sniff a little. Soon, everyone was hugging Mully and Narrator, congratulating them on how strong they were.
"It's that Hollin boy, isn't it?" Josh asked, Mully nodding.
"As in Lleu's friend?!" Narrator exclaimed, Mully nodding again. Mully and Hollin were still in contact, they had given each other their numbers and were planning on meeting up when everyone was coming over for Josh's birthday. The boys are so sweet. They had planned on going to Narrator's house, but Josh said he wanted me there, which they knew I couldn't go to Narrator's due to the movie.

Fanfiction Group Chat

Josh: What about Maiya? She won't be able to go to Narrator's. Or Eddie's.
Maiya: Don't worry about me. You guys have fun, I'll face time you if needs be.
Mully: Maiya, whether you like it or not, you're one of us now! You are coming, too!
Josh: Exactly! I'm not coming if you aren't there!
Juicy: We can do it at mine.
Eddie: The party or you and Maiya? ;)
Juicy: Eddie, shut your sweet, Mexican mouth!

When we all sat down, Mully now looked over to Juicy and I, everyone else now doing the same. I felt my cheeks glow red, luckily no one could see.
"What?" Juicy muttered, lowering his head.
"We still need to sort you two out." Mully told us, folding his arms. Josh nudged my arm, whispering me to tell him.
"Tell me what?" Juicy whispered, leaning in. I giggled nervously, assuring him it was nothing. Juicy now stared at me as well as everyone else. I shuffled nervously, Mully seeing I was clearly scared to say how I felt.
"Don't stare at her, Juicy." Mully said, sternly, "why don't you tell her how you feel?" Juicy now shuffled, similarly, stuttering as he found the right words to say.
"What do you mean?" He asked, eventually, the boys laughing.
"Juicy, you're not very subtle, bro." Eddie laughed, Juicy shuffling more.
"I can show her the messages if you don't hurry up and tell her." Mully told him, Juicy's head shooting up.
"I- I" he stuttered, I looked to Mully who nodded to me. Josh, Smashing and Eddie giggled next to me whilst Narrator whispered something to Juicy.
"Look," I sighed, everyone turning to face me, "it's not a secret I like you, Gaege." Everyone's heads tilted back a little, they knew I always called him Juicy, "I've had a crush on you since I was 15. And who would blame me? You're an amazing person! You're smart, funny, kind, caring, thoughtful, cute. You're everything a decent person should be and whether you like me like that or not, I'm more than happy that you're still my friend." Juicy's eyes never left mine throughout all of what I said.
"Aww." The boys sighed, Juicy glaring at them as I bit my lip. Juicy then took off his headset, leaving a broken-looking green brush besides me. We all laughed, though I stopped when I heard his footsteps running to my door. I heard him open the door, the boys listening and hearing him. I felt his hand touch mine, before he lifted off my VR headset, resting it on my head. I smiled as he knelt by my side, one hand resting on my side and the other on the VR headset. He pulled me closer, kissing me. I blushed as I pushed back, we pulled away when we heard cheering coming from the headset before Mully shouted "It's about time! But please do it in your own time!" We laughed as I took the headset off, kissing Juicy once more. Juicy helped me to my feet, pulling me to my bed and sitting me down. He caressed my cheek as he looked into my eyes. I know what you're thinking is going to happen, get your mind out of the gutter!
"So what do we do, now?" He giggled, glowing red.
"I don't know." I sighed, "as soon as we do something in public, we'd get attention again. I don't know if I can cope with that."
"Let's just not make it official yet. Keep it low for a little while until we're ready, yeah?" I smiled, wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his shoulder.
"Thank you." I smiled.
"Get a room!" Smashing shouted, the boys giggling.