A Blast From The Past

I woke up to a bright morning. The party last night was insane! I remember the incident with Juicy and I but after we sorted it out, everything was great. Around midnight, we decided to settle down a little bit and watch a movie. Juicy and I had made a pillow fort, which we sat and watched the movie in. On the sofa was Mully, his arm wrapped around Hollin, Mully lightly snoring and Narrator with Lleu lying across his body, both with their mouths wide open. On one chair, Smashing sat on his own, snoring and on the other Macey was sat, Eddie sat on the floor, beside her, resting his sleeping head on her legs. Her hand rested on his head. I had slept on Juicy. I woke up with my head on his chest, his hand resting on my back and the other stretched across the floor. I smiled as he breathed lightly, a slight smile resting on his face. I slowly climbed off of him, to which I noticed something. Where was Josh? I stood up and turned around, seeing him lying across the dinner table, facing the wall as he breathed heavily.
"He really can't handle drink." I laughed, before making my way upstairs to get changed. After putting on some clothes and re-doing my makeup, I tied my hair in a ponytail before going back downstairs. When I got down, Narrator turned his head to look at me.
"Morning." He whispered, myself doing the same. I sat by Juicy, narrator and I whispering to each other.
"He really loves you, you know." Narrator smiled, gesturing to Juicy. I smiled to him.
"I know."
"You should have heard him when you three were upstairs." He mouthed.
"What happened?" I frowned.
"I'll tell you later." He smiled, gesturing to Lleu, "I'd go upstairs to tell you but I don't want to wake this one up."
"You two are so cute together." I smiled, Narrator looked down, smiling to Lleu.
"He's amazing." He smiled. Suddenly, Eddie began to stir, he turned and smiled to the two of us.
"Morning." He muttered, rubbing his eyes, before turning to Josh.
"He's such a light-weight." Eddie laughed, Narrator and I giggling. After around ten minutes, everyone but Josh and Juicy was awake. Whilst Eddie and Mully made breakfast, I snuggled into Juicy, once more. After a short while I felt someone kiss my head. I looked up to see Juicy smiling down to me.
"Morning." I smiled, turning to face him.
"Good morning." He beamed before looking over to Josh and giggling. Mully then began to laugh before walking over to Josh, shaking him and screaming for him to wake up. Josh quickly jumped up, falling off of the table, leaving everyone in stitches. I walked over, helping him up as Josh cursed under his breath.

After eating breakfast, Josh asked me if I wanted to go out and grab a coffee.
"Why can't we all go?" Juicy frowned.
"I'm not going to steal your girl, don't worry." Josh laughed, "I wanted to talk to her. Plus I think that since it was our birthdays this week, we shouldn't have to clean this mess up." Juicy rolled his eyes before the rest started to clean up, Josh pulling me to his car. I showed him the cafe where I first met Juicy, both of us wandering inside. After getting our coffees we sat down at a booth. I checked my phone before taking a picture with Josh and posting it on Instagram.
"Josh..." I muttered, seeing the first post on my Instagram.
"What?" He frowned, knowing something was wrong.
"Do you remember yesterday... when I told you about my ex?" I muttered
"Yeah..." I shuffled towards him, showing him my phone. It was a post of him saying he was in Florida, I then went onto my messages, only to see a message from him saying that he was coming to Florida for a week and wants to meet up with me to talk.

Charlie

Charlie: hey, I know we haven't talked since we were together but I miss you. I'm flying over to Florida today and I want to see you, if you can. You've said you're not dating that stupid YouTuber so I'm assuming you're single. If so, let's give it another go? You can show me the set of that movie you're in. I'd love to date an actress! See you soon, sweetheart x

Josh frowned, growing more angry with each word he read.
"Stupid YouTuber?!" He growled, reading on, "sweetheart! What a-"
"Maiya!" I recognised the voice immediately. Josh glared at the person, who was standing in the doorway of the cafe. Josh knew who it was since I'd shown him Charlie's Instagram post. Josh stood up, making me sit behind him.
"Message the boys." He whispered in my ear. I went to get my phone but Charlie had walked around and sat on the other side of me.
"Who are you?" Charlie frowned to Josh.
"I'm her friend. I'm also a good friend of the 'stupid YouTuber' you talked about in your message. She's not interested, mate." Josh snapped.
"I think she can tell me that herself." Charlie smirked before glancing to me. I quickly put my phone in my bag, so he couldn't see. I nodded to Josh who messaged the others instead.
"I've travelled all of this way, the least you could do is talk to me!" Charlie snapped, Josh looking up from his phone, glaring at him.
"I don't want to see you, talk to you or even look at you. I don't care how far you've travelled now leave me alone." I told him, Josh smiling.
"Come on!" He sighed, "I know you don't feel like that! You were heart broken when we broke up!"
"I was heart broken because you'd cheated on me! I've moved on, Charlie, do the same!"
"So you do like that pathetic YouTuber." Charlie laughed.
"Don't call him that!" Josh snapped.
"Don't you dare call him that! It's rich of you calling him pathetic considering you cheated on me then flew all of this way to get back together with me because I'm starring in a movie!" Suddenly, I heard a group of people come in. I turned to see the boys stood, their arms crossed.
"You seriously called for backup because I wanted to get back together?" Charlie laughed.
"No, I called them because you won't leave her alone." Josh snapped. Josh moved me to allow me to stand up and stand by Juicy's side.
"I'm going to need to ask you guys to leave, you're making too much noise." An employee walked over and said. Juicy opened the door for me, everyone piling out. We were now all in the street. Hollin, Lleu and Macey had stayed at Juicy's, continuing to tidy up as we didn't want everyone to come (and Mully, Eddie and Narrator didn't want them to get involved and potentially hurt).
"Just leave her alone!" Mully shouted as Charlie stepped outside.
"Just one date, Maiya!" Charlie begged.
"She said to leave her alone!" Smashing shouted.
"Who are you?" Charlie laughed.
"I'm Ayden, I'm a YouTuber and their mate. Leave her alone!"
"Funny, I've never seen you on their group channel." Charlie smirked, everyone began shouting at him.
"Mate," Josh snapped, waking forward, "she's not interested, go away!" Charlie, being the obnoxious idiot he is, straightened up and lifted his head just to 'intimidate' Josh by towering over him. Josh, however, was not intimidated at all, he glared up at Charlie. Finally, he lost his temper as he realised we weren't backing down. He shoved Josh backwards into Mully, both almost falling on the floor had Smashing and Narrator not caught them. Eddie went to punch him, but I grabbed onto him pulling him back.
"If you didn't love me, you would have let him hit me." Charlie smirked.
"I love Eddie like a brother and I don't want him to get in trouble because of you. I'd love to see all of them punch you, but they'd suffer from it." Charlie laughed, grabbing my arm and pulling me closer.
"You love me, Maiya! We belong together!" I saw Narrator grab onto Juicy, pulling him back.
"I don't like you. I never will." I laughed, trying to pull away, but he wouldn't. Finally, I gave up and punched him. He fell to the floor, releasing my arm. I turned to the boys, all with their mouths wide open and eyeborws raised.
"I love you so much!" Juicy exclaimed, a smile beaming on his face. I laughed as I climbed into Juicy's car with Narrator and Eddie, Mully and Josh getting into Josh's car. I looked out of the window to Charlie climbing to his feet, holding his eye. I simply smiled, I've been wanting to do that for a long time.

Actress To Youtuberजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें