The Ending

Months passed of amazing days of recording and simply living and hanging out with my friends. You're wondering what Juicy's present was for me? It was a puppy! He knew I'd always wanted one ever since I was little and now I finally had one! It was tiny with brown and white fur and I called it Dominic. However, anxiety began to fill my mind as weeks passed quicker and quicker and soon enough, I only had one week of filming left! Of course, I'd be going to the movie premier but had to go back to university in April. Every time I mentioned it to Juicy, he would brush it off, tell me we will talk about it closer to the time, but we never did. Not even on the last day of filming. It was an emotional day. Patrick was crying more than Millie and I! I waved goodbye to all of my fellow actors and team who made the movie possible and gave Patrick my number .
"We're keeping in contact when you're in England!" Millie told me as Patrick was writing his down.
"Aren't you moving back too?" I frowned. Millie simply smiled and shook her head.
"I'm moving in with Roger." She smiled, "and there's so many opportunities here! What's going to happen with you and Gaege?"
"I don't know." I sighed.
"You haven't talked about it?" Millie exclaimed, myself nodding my head, "I know it's hard but you need to before you go."
"I know. I'm going to try. I'll keep you updated." I smiled before giving the two one last hug and heading off to my trailer for the last time.

The premiere was amazing! We had to get two limos from our house in order to get there. I was in a limo with Juicy, Eddie, Macey, and Josh, the others in the car in front of us. When we got there, the place was swarmed with screaming fans and paparazzi. It took me by surprise, making me grab onto Juicy's hand. He looked down to me, smiling and squeezing my hand for comfort. He had dressed himself in a black and red suit due to myself in a long, low-cut, red dress. Once inside, we all sat along the front rows by Patrick and his wife and Millie and the others. Half way through the film, it came to the kissing scene which Juicy and I had shared. A small smirk appeared on our faces as we turned to one another. He quietly took hold of my hand, intwining his fingers between mine. My cheeks painted with pink, I rested my head on his shoulder, enjoying the rest of the movie.

A week passed and we still hadn't talked about me moving back to England. And what's worse, I was moving back tomorrow!
"Can we please talk? " I sighed, when Juicy climbed into bed.
"Tomorrow." He sighed, closing his eyes.
"Gaege." I said seriously, sitting up and turning to face him.
"I said tomorrow, please I'm tired."
"I'm going tomorrow! We won't have time! Please, just talk to me." I sighed, Juicy turning on his side to face away from me. I shook my head and turned to the door, falling asleep.

The next day, I woke up to Juicy not being by my side.
"Gaege!" I called down the last set of stairs.
"Oh god, what's he done?" Josh sighed, coming out of his room. I simply looked into his eyes and started tearing up.
"Oh no, don't cry, come here." He pouted, pulling me to him and into a hug.
"He's just in the kitchen." Josh whispered, rubbing my back.
"I doubt he'll even speak to me." I sighed, brushing the tears away.
"Well, if he won't, I will, yeah?" Josh smiled, myself nodding. With this, we made our way downstairs to see Mully and Juicy making breakfast.
"Morning." Eddie smiled, patting my shoulder as he walked past, "you ready for your long ass flight?"
"Nope." I smiled.
"Can we not talk about Maiya leaving, I'll start crying." Smashing muttered, picking up some pancakes.
"Aw, I'll call you guys every night." I smiled.
"You'd better." Lleu said, sternly.
"What time is your flight?" Narrator frowned, placing a plate of food in front of me.
"12:00." I smiled, cutting into the bacon.
"In that case do you guys want to go to Taco Bell after we've dropped Maiya off?" Mully smiled, sitting besides Hollin.
"Thanks, I'll miss you too, Mul." I smiled.
"Why is it always about food with you?" Hollin asked.
"You know that's not true, love." Mully smirked, making Hollin blush.
"I dunno," Eddie sighed, "tears don't taste good in tacos."
"I thought you were a 'cholo'?" Josh giggled, sitting by my side.
"Real men show their emotions and cry!" Eddie exclaimed.
"Amen." Smashing giggled, Narrator nodding. When everyone was finished, Juicy stood to his feet and grabbed his coat and shoes.
"Where are you going?!" I called.
"Out!" He shouted back, the door shutting soon after. When this happened, I broke down. My head fell in my hands as sobs escaped my mouth. I felt two pairs of hands hold me as I did so. When I looked up, it was Eddie and Smashing, Narrator sat besides me, smiling lightly.
"Come on." Smashing told me, rubbing my back, "let's go to your room and talk." The others were either in their rooms or recording in the "The Boys" room. We all piled into my room, myself sat on my bed between Eddie and Smashing, Narrator crouching in front of me and holding my hand, the others rubbing my back.
"Are you worried about your flight?" Smashing asked, myself shaking my head.
"Gaege?" Narrator asked, our eyes meeting as he said his name.
"He's ignoring me." I cried.
"He's not ignoring you." Eddie told me, "he's trying to ignore the fact that you two are going to be apart for 8 months."
"But we need to talk about it. Are we going to have a long-distance relationship? Are we going to break up for the time being?"
"Woah woah woah!" Eddie exclaimed.
"You're not seriously thinking of breaking up with him, are you?!" Smashing cried.
"Of course not! But it's for 8 months, what if he meets someone else."
"You know, he told me he was worried about the same thing. That you'd find someone else." Narrator smiled.
"I wouldn't!" I sighed.
"And neither would he." Smashing laughed.
"Jesus, Maiya, you got beaten up! Christ you nearly got shot to be with him! Don't give up on you two now just because you need to go home for a few months."
"But what's going to happen when she's done though?" Eddie frowned.
"What do you mean?" Narrator asked.
Eddie sighed, "well, she's going to need to pick between staying in England with her family and moving back to America with us."
"I never thought of that. We'll see when it gets to it."

Soon enough, I was all packed and Juicy had returned.
"Where have you been?" I sighed, picking up Dominic and one of my cases, Eddie giving Juicy my other.
"Out." He muttered, making me lose my temper.
"Out?! Is that all you can say?! I'm moving to England for 8 months and we need to talk about this! You can't avoid it forever, Gaege! I've been going out of my mind! What if you meet someone else? What if you get sick of just talking to me through a screen! I don't want to lose you. Especially not after how hard I've fought and worked to stop us from breaking up! I-"
I was interrupted by Juicy pressing his lips on my own. I must admit, it felt comforting but I was stronger than that. I pushed away.
"No," I sighed, "you don't just get to kiss me and everything is okay."
The car ride started off silent until Don't Stop Believin' began to play, causing all of us to smile and sing along. The rest of the car ride was a lot more fun. Full of laughs and singing (well, if you call screaming songs singing).

However, we all fell silent as we pulled into the airport. I was sat inbetween Juicy and Josh who both looked to their laps. Josh then turned his bright blue eyes to meet mine.
"You ready?" he sighed.
"Not really, but here we go." I smiled, "I'll be making videos with you guys!"
"Obviously." Narrator laughed as he stopped the car, all of us climbing out. I gulped as Johnathan waved me over.
"You ready?" he smiled.
"Never." I laughed before turning to the others, tears pricking my eyes, "Well, this is it."
"Please don't make me cry." Josh sighed, before stepping forward and wrapping his arms around me. I heard a sniffle in my shoulder before he pulled away, his head shooting to the floor and wiping his eyes.
"Are you crying, Joshy?" Mully giggled, Josh sniffing once more and muttering "no".
"Bye, you little midget." Mully giggled, pulling me into a hug, "thank you for all of your help." he whispered into my ear before pulling away and smiling.
"Don't cry Mullyyyy." Eddie giggled.
"Shut up, taco boy." Mully muttered before checking that Josh was okay.
"If anything happens, let me know and I'll hop on a plane to see you. I'm still your bodyguard!" Narrator beamed, wrapping his arms around me before Eddie pulled him away.
"Ey, you're not the only one who wants a hug, pendejo!"
The two laughed before Eddie pulled me into a tight hug.
"Narrator may be your bodygaurd but I'm your brother so you call me if you need anything not him, yeah."
"Thanks Eddie." I cried before he pulled away.
"Goodbye, you strange girl." Smashing giggled as we embraced.
"Coming from you, you weirdo." I laughed.
"We'll miss you!" Macey sighed, as she, Hollin and Lleu each hugged me.
"GROUP HUG!" Lleu shouted, all of them gathering around me.
"Wait!" I exclaimed, turning to Johnathan, "what about you and Jack?"
"Well," Johnathan sighed, "you'll be in school therefore there is no need for a manager!"
"So I'm flying alone, great." I muttered
"I'm really sorry, but I'll be your manager once more when you graduate and I get to spend 8 months free with my Smoosh Pumpkin."
Ew," I muttered before turning to Juicy who was stood beaming.
"Let's go." He smiled, everyone's faces forming a smile.
"What?" I cried, stepping back slighly.
"I said let's go." He giggled.
"I don't-"
"Gaege is going with you, instead of me!" Johnathan beamed, myself quickly turning to him.
"Since when?!" I exclaimed.
"My friend works here. I signed in and put my bags in this morning. That's why I was gone for so long! My bags are probably on the plane now. Johnathan booked mine instead of yours."
"I love you so much." I cried, wrapping my arms around his waist.

To clean up any questions, Juicy and I got an apartment together near my college. He met my parents and they loved him! Everyone (the boys and their partners, Millie, Roger, Johnathan, Jack and Patrick). When I finished hugging all of my friends, Patrick beamed showed me a poster for auditions for a stage production of Beatlejuice The Musical in Florida. I beamed and nodded, everyone cheering. I was worried about telling my parenets that I was permanently moving to America, but to my surprise, they fully supported me! I moved back and our room, the whole house in fact, was just how it was when we'd left. Things couldn't be better!