"I am just saying! There could be a killer after you!"

You snorted. If they were, then they're taking there sweet time ending your life. "Mom, please, I'm serious. If you don't stop, I'm hanging up." You warned, your mom gasping in response. You knew she wasn't gonna shut up about it.

"M/R L/N! I am serious! Tha-"

With a simple push, you hung up the phone and sighed quietly, setting it on the counter. You knew she was gonna be upset but you had bigger issues since you think you just saw the familiar masked figure.

"You know, that was very rude."

You jumped and turned around to see the killer, this time, he was holding your backpack. The one you dropped when you were running from him. "So you are real?" You muttered, stepping back as you grabbed your phone.

"Of course I am. I'm a little mad since my little hideout was discovered before I could make it look better." He outstretched your backpack and dropped it on the ground. "You're going to call the cops?"

You laughed and pointed at your head. "Yeah! I'm not fucking insane!" You yelled, flinching when he took a step to you. He stood for a moment as you glanced around quickly and noticed a window open. Must've been the window he used to climb in.

So, you inched towards the window slowly and the second he noticed you dialing, he ran straight for you. "Fuck, don't do that!" You shouted, running to the window and jumped right out of it.

You quickly got up and turned to see him right there, making you yelp and stumble back, landing on your back. "Oh fuck.." You mumbled, crying out when he stepped on your chest. You grabbed his leg, trying to move it.

Then you heard the 911 operator on the phone and before you could say anything, the phone was pulled from your hand and the killer ended the phone call. You laughed nervously and looked up at him.

"Now what?"

"Something." He stated, looking at your phone then threw it at your neighbor's house, going straight their window. You watched with a open mouth then struggled under the man's foot. "You asshole! I just bought that! And my neighbors-" Pausing when he lifted his foot off your chest, looking out.

Then he cursed quietly and looked down at you, shook his head before taking off in a direction. You blinked and laid there till you heard a small siren. You glanced, seeing red and blue then saw your neighbor coming out of their house.

Turns out they noticed the guy before you did. Talk about good timing.

HANGING OUT-

The second you realized he was gonna make himself your problem, you made him pay for your neighbor's window. He threw your phone through the window, he could pay for it. How did you manage that? No one will know.

You also learned of his gruesome hobby. Blood as paint for his canvas. Which is why you saw the bodies. Didn't take you long after that to found out he called himself 'Bloody Painter'. Then he decided since you're the reason he doesn't have be anywhere important, he decided your place was for him to hang around. You did put your foot down on no bodies.

So, now when you wake up in the middle of the night or just can't sleep, you'll see him crashed either in the guest room or on your couch.

"Oi, BP." You started, nudging the male who was sleeping. He groaned in response, slowly opening his eyes as he looked up at you. He huffed quietly and covered his eyes then mumbled as he turned onto his back.

"What are you doing?"

You snorted. "What am I doing? Taking care of the person who broke in. Once again." You set some of your pajamas on his stomach. "These look like it will fit you. Change into something comfortable." You said, moving his feet so you could sit.