Puppeteer - Part Two

HE PRANKS YOU-

Puppeteer made food for you and you didn't mind. Why would you? He's made food for you a couple times.

So, when you did get around to eating, you grabbed the sandwich he made, and went to watch TV. Puppeteer was sat on the chair, flipping through the channels. Second he saw the sandwich in hand, he grinned and shook his head.

"What?" You asked, raising a brow as he chuckled. "Nothing, nothing, just thought of something funny."

You shook your head and took a bite from your sandwich, only to freeze as when the bite wasn't right. You chewed what was in your mouth and looked at your sandwich to see a slice of wrapped cheese with a visible bitemark.

"What the hell?"

Puppeteer laughed and covered his face as you looked at him in confusion. "What the hell?"

"I couldn't help it! I wanted to see your reaction." He said, shaking his head.

You scoffed and pulled the slice of cheese out. "You just slapped it on."

"Pretty much." Puppeteer nodded with an innocent grin. "Love you."

"You're lucky I love you." You grumbled.

YOU PRANK HIM-

Your friend needed some help with something. So, you let him use your arm. When he was done, (F/N) was happy with the end results and you were impressed with the gory make-up effect. (F/N) smiled and thanked you for letting him have fun and practice.

So, you let him take a picture and he left after saying thanks again.

You decided to keep it on and sent a blurry picture to Puppeteer. Wanting to see how he would react, you waited for a message back. The message didn't make sense though. It was random words barely forming a sentence. 

Some time later, Puppeteer came by quickly and looked like he ran a marathon.

"Are you okay?" He asked, hands on your shoulders.

You laughed and grabbed his hands. "Dude, dude, I'm messing with you." You said while he tilted his head, confused.

"What? But it looks horrible..." He said quietly, looking at you arm before touching it. "What the?"

"It's make-up, baby. I am completely fine." You said, making him look at you. "My friend wanted to practice his special effects and I let him go all out." You explained.

Puppeteer seemed confused before understanding. "You tricked me?"

"It was a planned prank. That I thought up after (F/N) finished up the make-up. So, how does it look?" You asked, Puppeteer sitting next to you with a sigh. "It looks really good. Compliments to your friend." 

You smiled and patted his chest as you leaned against him. "Good enough to fool you, huh."

"Shut up, M/R."

GETTING HURT (NOTHING TOO BAD)-

Puppeteer was watching you and (F/N) messing around with a little kid. See, he was a little worried since you all were playing with each other roughly. 

Well, two of you did get hurt.

The little boy decided to take the chance to jump from the couch and on (F/N) and you.

Both of you were left to groan and hold your stomachs.

"Holy shit.." You muttered, rolling onto your side.

"Watched wrestling too much..." (F/N) whispered, doing the same as you. 

Puppeteer chuckled and got up from the couch. "Here, I saw your truck roll away." He said to the little boy, kicking a truck to roll away. The little boy went after the truck with a giggle. Puppeteer looked down at you and tilted his head. "Feeling okay?"