Rake - Part One

FIRST ENCOUNTER-

"Dude, I'm gonna fucking die before we could finish studying."

You look at your phone, laughing a little. "Hey, we got a couple more questions, okay?"

(F/N) and you had a test tomorrow and well, both of you are doing last minute studying.

"Someone else with you?" They said making you raise a brow. "Huh? No, why?" You saw them squint before shrugging. "I thought I saw something behind you. Probably the phones. Video chat sucks sometimes."

You hugged yourself jokingly. "You're scaring me!"

They laughed and both you continued to study before calling it enough. "Talk to you later." You said, hearing a small 'goodbye' before hanging up.

You sighed loudly and turned to your bed before hopping on it and laying on your back. "Time to sleep." You mumbled, slipping under your blanket, and going to bed.

Small amount of pressure on your feet made you groan quietly and move a little to get comfortable again. For some reason, you couldn't. Something didn't feel right.

So, you opened your eyes slightly only for your heart to stop at the sight of something at the edge of your bed.

Staring right at you. White eyes watching you.

You sat up slowly, eyes wide, trying to calm your rapid heartbeat and breathing. "Hello?"

Then the figure was running out of your room making you yelp. "Hey! Who the fuck are you!" You got out bed, stumbling a bit but managed to catch up in time to see it run out your front door.

You slammed your door shut and locked it then peeked out through the window to see nothing.

"What the actual fuck..." You whispered, hand on your head. Let's just say, you couldn't go to bed after that and ended up falling asleep during your test.

MEETING AGAIN-

You looked at the empty plate on the ground and gulped quietly. "Is it a dog...?" You shook your head and picked it up. "No, it can't be..." You rubbed your head before going back inside, putting the plate in the sink.

After seeing the thing in your room, you couldn't sleep well. Question after question didn't help with it. So, one night, you decided to leave food outside and managed to get a couple hours of sleep.

When you checked on the plate, it was clean of food. You tried to convince yourself it was probably a stray animal but when you see the creature in your yard a couple times, it becomes harder.

You even did a small amount of research to see if anything comes up. A few things did and kept all it in mind, wondering if any of it was right.

You decided tonight you weren't gonna leave food outside. Why? You didn't really feel like it. You were going straight to bed and hoped nothing bad happens but when the bed starts to dip by your feet, you sat up quickly.

The result of that was being shoved against the headboard and wall. You yelped and looked up forward, coming face to face with the pale humanoid, white eyes staring at you.

"What the fuc-"

It or he, grabbed your face, moving your head side to side before leaning forward sniffing you. Biting your lip, you closed your eyes tightly, and gripped your blanket. "R-Rake?"

It stopped and you opened one eye only to back your head away even more with wide eyes. They were so close, your noses almost touched.

"You know who I am?"