Twenty-Eight

--Mitch--

I woke up the next day with such a headache. I rolled over and my hand hit something. More like someone. I opened my eyes to see Scott laying next to me on my bed, "Scott." I whispered to him.

"Mmmm." He mumbled. I shook him and his eyes slowly opened, "Huh?" He looked at me with a confused expression.

"You slept in my bed. With me."

"Nothing happened. You refused to let me go home by myself or sleep on the couch."

"Oh okay. Good. I do remember us kissing on the dance floor though."

"Me too. I'll never forget it." I closed my eyes as he leaned in and placed his lips on mine.

"I love you Scott."

"I love you too Mitch."

-

"Good morning Scott."

"Morning Mitch. Morning Andrew." He ruffled Andrew's hair and came over to me.

"I'm making pancakes and bacon. I hope that's okay."

"More than okay. At my place, it's cereal every day. As long as you have coffee." He said as I slid a coffee cup in front of him, "Oh, thank you. Definitely need this for my hang over." He giggled and sat down next to Andrew at the table.

"Here you go boys." I sat their plates in front of them but as I walked away, Scott grabbed my hand lightly.

"Where's yours?"

"I have stuff to do."

"Yeah. Like eat. You should eat as a family Mitch."

"Alright. I'll do that then. Thanks." I walked into the kitchen and made my breakfast then sat down next to Scott, across from Andrew. I felt Scott's hand on my thigh and he squeezed it gently. I looked over at him and saw his smile. It was for me. He winked at me and Andrew giggled.

"You guys are cute." He said, giggling.

"You're cute too Andrew." Scott told him, causing him to giggle even more.

"You guys are cuter. I like you guys together, a lot!" Andrew said jumping up a little.

"Well..."

"Me too." Scott said before I could respond.

"What?" I looked over at him.

"Will you be my boyfriend, Mitch?"

"Of course." He leaned over and kissed me, causing Andrew to giggle again.

But all I could focus on, was Scott and I are boyfriends. Maybe now, I can be happy.