Thirty-Four

NSFW warning
___________________
--Mitch--

I sat down on the end of the bed as Scott walked in the room, "You sure you're okay?" He asked, sitting down next to me.

"I'm fine. I just see how much he loves you. You're a dad to him. I don't want him to get his hopes up Scott."

"Why? I'm not going anywhere. We're engaged Mitch. Don't you remember that?" I nodded, smiling, and looked down at my left hand where my beautiful ring laid on my finger. I twisted it in my fingers as Scott lifted my head with his cold hand, "I love you so much Mitch."

"I love you too." I leaned forward and kissed him, "Scott?" I said, pulling away.

"Yeah?"

"I have something for you." I stood up and walked over to my dresser. I grabbed a small box and walked back over to Scott and sat next to him again.

"What is it?" Scott asked, looking down at my hands holding the box.

I opened it and Scott smiled, "It's a ring. For us. I want you to have one too."

"Oh Mitch. It's beautiful." I slipped the ring on his left ring finger and he leaned forward, placing his lips on mine, "I love you Mitch."

"I love you too." I whispered, as the kiss grew deeper and deeper.

I leaned back on the bed and Scott followed, leading us up to the top of the bed. Scott's tongue sat on my bottom lip, begging and pleading for entry. I allowed it.

Feeling Scott's tongue roam inside my mouth, rubbing against every inch of it, and my tongue included, made me float on a cloud. I never wanted to come down, "You sure?" Scott asked, looking into my eyes.

"Very." He placed his lips on mine again, tongue inside in a matter of seconds.

I felt Scott's cold hand slide under my shirt and up my torso. I started to feel self conscious with him touching my fat, which he noticed, "Mitch. It's okay. You're beautiful." He smiled at me and slipped my shirt off, making me shiver. He looked down at my stomach and placed his lips around my left nipple. His tongue licked around my nipple and it made me moan.

"More Scott. Please." I felt him smile on my chest and his mouth moved down my stomach. Down, further and further until he reached my belly button. He licked around it and unbuttoned my jeans. I watched him sit back on his knees and remove his shirt. I bit my bottom lip and he leaned forward, placing his lips over it.

He licked his way back down my stomach again, but stopped right before my waistline where my briefs sat under my, suddenly tighter, jeans. He licked right on my tummy hair above my jeans. I moaned and gripped the sheets under me. Scott chuckled and unzipped my jeans, slowly pulling them down and threw them off the bed. I noticed that every time he removed an article of clothing off me, he did the same to him so I wouldn't feel as self conscious. Which is another reason to love him. I looked at him as he removed his jeans and threw them off the bed as well.

He came back to me and kissed me once again before sliding his hand down my torso. He stopped before the elastic on my boxer briefs, and slid a hand inside. I gasped as his hand wrapped around me. He slowly rubbed me, making me moan each time. I fisted the sheets beneath us as he rubbed me harder, then let go of me and slid off his underwear.

He smiled at me as he grabbed each side of my underwear, pulling them down and admiring me, "You're so beautiful."

"Oh stop it." He giggled and kissed me, wrapping his hand around me again. The kiss was the icing on the delicious cake as he let go of my c0ck, slid his finger down over my balls, and rubbed over my entrance. He leaned over to the bedside table and grabbed lube from inside the drawer.

"Ready?" I nodded as he grabbed a condom from the drawer and opened it slowly, staring into my eyes as he did so. He slid the condom on his c0ck, then lubed my entrance and him member.

I took a deep breath as he lined up, our pulses rising as he slowly slid inside me. I let out my breath as his hips started to rock back and forth, thrusting into me. I gripped the sheets HARD this time as he hit my prostate over and over again. He leaned forward and placed his head on my shoulder, kissed it quickly and whispered in my ear, "Cum for me baby." I felt his hot breath on my neck as he placed feather light kisses all over it, making me shiver in pleasure.

I clenched my thighs around Scott's waist as I felt it coming. I hit my climax as Scott thrusted into me, his fist pumping around my throbbing c0ck. He pulled out and ripped off the condom and we came together. We laid wrapped up in each other as we tried to catch our breath, "Mitch. I love you."

"love you too, Scott." He kissed my forehead and pulled a blanket up over us after cleaning us off.

"Mitch. I'm moving this week. My apartment sucked so I bought a 3 bedroom house."

"3 bedroom? Holy shit."

"It's for us, Mitch. You, me and Andy. Can we live together? Please."

"O-Of course. I'd love to."

"I love you guys so much. We're a cute little family."

"That we are, Scotty. That we are."
________
A/N: The photo is Scott's ring btw! I hope you didn't hate it too much...