Nine

A/N: Trigger warnings// Domestic violence, abuse, *awful* sex
_________________

--Mitch--

Joel dragged me into our house and pulled me up the stairs, "Where's Andrew?" I asked him as we made it to the top.

"He's in his room." He threw me into our room and slammed the door.

"You left our five year old son here by himself?! Are you kidding-" Joel smacked me in the face, hard, before pulling me to my feet and pushing me onto the bed, "Joel, please. I don't want..."

"You can't possibly deny you don't wanna have sex with me, Mitch. I'm your husband. I'm all you're gonna get because you're too fat and ugly to get anyone else." A tear slid down my cheek as he licked my ear and gently bit my earlobe.

I cringed when he shoved his hand in my pants, grabbing me roughly, "Take off your clothes." He whispered harshly in my ear.

I removed all my clothes while he remained fully clothed still, "Are you gonna get undressed?" I asked as he walked over to the bedside table. I went for the top of the blanket and was pulling it down when Joel smacked my cheek again. I removed my hand from the bed and hugged myself, knees to my chest.

"You get to be naked. As I treat you how I think you should be treated. This'll be fun. For me anyway." He started beating me until I couldn't breathe. Punching me in the face, or the stomach. Shoving me off the bed and kicking me anywhere. Then unbuttoned his jeans and threw me on the bed.

He crawled over to me, digging his peni$ out of his pants, ready to use me. He flipped me over and shoved himself into me so hard, it took my breath away. He thrusted as hard as he could, spearing me and giving me that rush of pain I hated to experience.

After a while, he pulled out of me. He flipped me over, facing me with the nastiest expression on his face, "I haven't come yet. Finish me off."

He held the back of my head, shoving his peni$ into my mouth. He rocked his hips, shoving himself deeper into my sore throat. I cringed as I felt him shoot down my throat. He pulled out and punched me in the face as I swallowed his substance.

"I'm going out. I have men who can give me what you never could." He gave me one last shove off the bed. I grabbed onto whatever I could, a blanket being pulled down with me. I wrapped it around myself as best as I could. I felt so disgusting. Not that I'm not disgusting, but this is how I always feel when I'm with him. Whether we're having sex or not. He always makes me feel like the most worthless person ever.

I started to cry hysterically and Andrew opened the door, running over to me when I opened my arms, "Daddy! I heard it all. Are you okay?"

I shook my head, knowing I couldn't lie, "No. Daddy isn't okay."

"Why don't you leave dad? He isn't nice."

"I don't leave him because of you. You deserve two parents Andrew. I'm sorry that dad has to be one of them, but there's nothing I can do." I kissed his forehead when he pulled back, looking at me.

"I would rather you leave him than get treated like that daddy. You don't deserve it."

"Oh honey." I pulled him in for a hug again and cradled him until he fell asleep. I knew Joel wouldn't come back tonight so I set him down on his side, then got in the shower.
-
I rinsed the filth off me and got out, slowly getting dressed. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked awful.

I had a black eye on my left one and my right was red. My cheeks were both red, the right one bruising from the punches. My legs and arms, also my face, were cut up from being shoved onto the floor. I looked terrible. The worst part was who did this to me. My husband. The one person who's supposed to love me no matter what, did this to me. I need out.