51

hi hope everyone is ok... 

happy reading. hope yous vote and comment xx

"You can't go home. I will get murdered, come on, let's go to mine and we'll get you warmed up and probably showered and-"

"No."

"Emersyn."

"No I need to go home!"

"Em please."

"Did you just say please?"

He is so cute.

"Yes I said please."

August's arm was around my waist, trying to pull me away from my house and get me to carry on walking towards his. I wanted home. And my mum. And I wanted my bed.

"You wanna come in?" I ask squirming away from his touch.

"No baby, your dad is going to kill me. You need to come with me-"

"No. And you don't care about dad normally. You kissed me in front of him earlier and you-"

"Yes but..." His eyes scan me.

I assume I am a mess.

"Em you-"

I escape his hands and I sprint to my front door, like I make it, well I fall but I make it to the front door, banging against it and sliding down it.

August hisses my name, trying to get me to come to him.

Why he so freaked?

I need home.

I lift my hand up, knocking against the door and August presses his fingers to his temple stressed.

"Emersyn come."

"No." I shout, shaking my head and knocking on the door more. "I have a wedding to attend and I promised my mum I be home and Rayne coming t-morrow and-"

The door swings open, my dad in his sleep clothes, looking very confused down at me and I turn around to say goodbye to August but it seems as if he's already gone.

"Daddy hey." I smile, looking up. "I fell."

"Emersyn." He says shocked, bending down and collecting my arms to haul my ass up.

My limbs aren't working, my legs, yeah nope.

"It's Em Nove." My dad calls up the stairs.

"Mm so cold-d-d-d." I shudder. "My robe was fluffy and warm and-"

"And now you're drenched head to toe." He mutters. "Nova it's okay we got her."

"Mm you have me." I smile, closing my eyes and I am placed down on our sofa, sat upright despite my need to sleep and relax down.

"Ima probably be sick." I share. "Just fyi."

"Look she's dead weight, I wanna keep her sat up so can you get like a dress or something to pull over her and then a blanket and then we'll figure it out from there.

Why does this feel like I am under a black tablecloth?

I open my eyes and suddenly my dad's face is below mine, crouched down in front of me, his eyes concerned searching mine.

"How'd I get here then." I giggle, reaching for his cheek. "Love you lots."

"I love you too." He says and my mum comes, holding things and she sits down besides me, feeling my cheek, my skin.