87

87 Hi! tHIS IS LONG SO WOO HOO RIGHT?

I was washing my hands when a girl pushed the door to the toilets open and she burst in, cheeks flushed, tears threating to spill and we looked at each other. She froze, looked me up and down-

Probably noticed my own flushed, messy appearance.

"Emily." She states shocked.

I blink.

Oh.

Oh I recognise her. Victoria. The girl from the uni bar night, the one who I had to do her dress us.

"It's Emersyn."

She rubs her face. "Oh sorry, I thought you were someone else."

I laugh. "No, like, I- it's me. You just don't know my name."

Her cheeks burn brighter and she gives me an apologetic look, and she lets out a tearful laugh. "Shit."

I offer her a smile. "Are you okay?"

She nods and walks over to the sink, looking at herself in the mirror besides me and she shakes her head at herself, laughing again and blinking to get rid of tears.

"I'm text fighting my girlfriend in the middle of studying, it's a mess."

I wince at her, watching as the girl with dark hair, freckles leans over the sink and wipes her makeup.

She looks at me. "We keep bumping into each other."

I smile. "And one of us is always half dressed."

Victoria laughs and looks down to my legs. "I wasn't going to question."

I just smile and look at her. "Are you okay?" I ask again.

"Yeah." She sighs. "I am utterly in the wrong, like with my- her names Kendall, I am just being emotional and difficult and like letting my- okay don't worry I totally am over sharing."

"No no." I say, leaning against the sink. "I am waiting for clothes, so carry on."

She smiles and takes a deep breath and shakes her head. "I am sorry I thought your name was Emily."

"It's kay." I breathe. "You were very drunk."

She smiles. "I was a mess."

I smile back.

"So I gathered you didn't choose the bare legged life?"

"No." I laugh. "I- um..."

Luella pushes the door open and she looks straight at me. "What are you up to."

My lips part. "Luella this is my friend Victoria, Victoria this is my Luella."

"Your..." Victoria says looking between us and I laugh and Luella rolls her eyes.

"Hi." She says briefly.

Yes I did just decide Victoria was going to be my friend, I don't care.

"My roommate-" I say to clarify and Luella tuts.

"You said we were soul mates last week-"

"I tell everyone that they're my soulmate."

"Mood." Victoria mumbles and I send her a quick grin.

"My name's Tori, actually." Victoria says and I look at her sheepishly.

"Sorry."

"Nah it's chill, just my mumma call's me Victoria and it triggers me." She laughs and I smile at mumma, I call-