40

Hi! This is a badly written chapter- HA sorry idk! 

happy reading- remember to leave comments and votesss. idk what votes do nil but honestly I just view it as someone liking the chapter and it's nice to see who constantly reads.

40

When you start falling for someone, there are tell tell signs isn't there? Like staring at them all too much and thinking about them constantly. Especially just before you sleep?

But the thing is, I stared at August all my life because he was a mystery and well I don't really get the chance to think about him because I usually fall asleep in his arms or to the sound of his voice so how would I know where my brain would be if it wasn't already occupied.

Okay I am joking, obviously, obviously I am falling a little bit in love with this guy. How could I not? And plus, he's right, next month I'll be onto the next thing.

Oh goodness right?

"Stop looking at me."

I laughed, I am sorry Leo.

"Sorry." I whisper, watching in amusement as he opens his eyes and outstretches an arm for me.

We had separated in our sleep.

Apparently he wanted me back.

I wasn't one to resist.

I moved closer to him, pulling the covers away a little so I could get there and August reclosed his eyes, letting me tuck into his side.

"Your face is all puffy when you wake up." I laugh a little and lift my hand to his lips. "Like you-"

"Shh."

I sigh. I've been awake for ages. But I move closer to him and get comfy, just relaxing into the moment. Well I try to, August now awake was fidgeting.

"You are so restless." I mutter.

"Yeah medication." He mumbles, pulling away from me and he gets up, leaving me cold.

"What time is it?" He asks, grabbing his phone and I wait for him to answer his own question.

"It's only 7 Em, how long have you been awake?"

"Awhile." I admit. "I am sad."

He looks back at me and sighs, getting back in bed and I smile at that, happily going back to the little position we were in.

"Why are you sad?"

"Because Lue is coming in an hour. And then she's saying goodbye."

"Emersyn." He chuckles. "It's only for three weeks."

"But it's not." I sigh. "It's for like twelve weeks."

"Huh?"

"Bceause I am going travelling."

"Oh." He whispers. "Yeah sucks for you."

I splutter a laugh, lifting my hand to his face and I tilt my head up to connect our eyes.

"I hope someone's told you already that you aren't very good at emotional support."

He smirks a little. "Baby Em, I've told you that many times."

"Oh yeah." I whisper, admittedly a little breathlessly as I dozily just look at his face.

"August?"

"Mm?"

"You are really freaking good looking."

He snorts, opening his eyes fully and the smile on his face as he shakes his head at me is worth the blush on mine.