Garchomp Introduction

In his space station and after his speech from earlier Garchomp was waiting to have a talk with the mayor of novalis about it when he then heard a phone ringing and went to answer it

Garchomp: (angry) "what is it? who's this?"

Flygon: "uh mister garchomp boss" gulping nervously a bit "uh we caught a female riachu activating a pod and sending a pikachu into space and we want to know what you want us to do?"

Garchomp: (disbelief) "what i want you guys to do? what do you think i want you guys to do have a party!?" (anger tone) "NO! ask this riachu questions anyway you please just get some info from her mouth now!!!!!" he hang up grumbling to himself as he check the monitors and saw a ship heading towards novalis and felt a sinse of trouble "this could be a problem" he turn to a mysterious figure "Take care of it!" the figure nodded and left leaving garchomp behind as a knock was heard "who is it?"

Druddigon: "its me boss i have the mayor here and had to tied her up a bit as she tried to kick me!" 

Garchomp: "ahhh the mayor please come on in you two" the door open and druddigon came in with the mayor "ahhh greetings mayor zoey! its time we discuss our situation"

Mayor Zoey: (glaring at him) "yes i agreed to this meeting to let things be clear i'll not tolerate your plans of destroying our planet and my city and my people!!!"

Garchomp: "its all nessesary to give my pokemon kind a new place to live but i never said the citizens would be hurt just the planet in general"

Mayor Zoey: (angry) "How is destroying a innocent home planet of mine help you and your kind out!?"

Garchomp: "Because by taking pieces of the planet we can build our new one with al those pieces together thus a brand new home for us all, So you see, it would be most beneficial if your citizens including yourself were not in the city when my workers begin removing it."

Mayor Zoey: "Preposterous! I will not stand for this!" she tried charging at him but druddigon hold her down

Garchomp: "Unfortunately, you have no choice in the matter."

Mayor Zoey: (smirks) "Let's just see what Salamence has to say about that, my good dragon!" suddenly garchomp started laughing confusing her "I don't see what's so funny." she becomes confident "Salamence could dispatch you without even breaking a sweat! You, you puny-" she stop as garchomp got close to her

Garchomp: (sudden anger) "You have now officially worn out your welcome, and my patience!" Druddigon began dragging her with him to banish her back to novalis

Mayor Zoey: (outrage) "This is your last chance! Stop this madness now!"

Garchomp: (lying) "Okay, wait... you're right, I will withdraw my troops!"

Mayor Zoey: (hopefully) "Really?"

Garchomp: "No! She's all yours, druddigon! Try not to leave any marks!" he laughs evilly as her scream of rage echo throughout the station as he laugh evilly.

Pokemon belongs to Nitendo, Game Freak, and Creatures

Total Drama belongs to Cartoon Network, Teletoons, and Adult Swim