Stopping Family Arguement

Sunset was checking the list of things they needed for their mission to save scootaloo though the ride will have 6 seats meaning only 5 of them will be able to go while 2 will be staying behind. 

Sunset Shimmer: "alright since twilight knows her ship better than me shes wants me to help monitor the ship as i flies into space hmmm well we all agreed rainbow dash and spike won't be coming due to the formers behavior to scootaloo and the latter being a dog so that leaves the-"

Applejack: (shouting) "ABSOLUTLY NOT!!!!" that made sunset jump a bit as she arguring of applejack, apple bloom, rarity, and sweetie belle

Apple Bloom: "but applejack we want come with in order to find scootaloo"

Applejack: "I SAID NO!!! ITS TOO DANGEROUS WE NEED YOU HERE SAFE!!"

Rarity: "i agreed though losen the yelling applejack we just don't want you to get hurt i know your worry about scootaloo we promise we will find her and the last thing we need is worrying about your safetly"

Sweetie Belle: "we just want to help find her thats all"

Rarity: "look nothing will change our minds so please just drop it"

Applejack: "yeah your not going and thats final is that clear!?"

Both: "No!!!!"

Applrjack: "What was that!?"

Apple Bloom: "we are gonna help scootaloo and thats final"

Sweetie Belle: "yeah we can't just drop it we need to help find her whatever you like it or not"

Rarity: "YOU NOT GOING"

Apple Bloom: "WATCH US HAH WE WILL SNEAK THERE WITHOUT YOU KNOWING IT"

Applejack: "OVER MY DEAD-"

Sunset Shimmer: "GIRLS!!!!!" they turn their attention to Sunset who had just arrive "can you guys tell me why are you yelling at each other"

Rarity: "well sunset these tag along trouble makers want to come along and get themselves kill up in space instead of being safe here"

Sweetie Belle: "thats not true we just want to help find scootaloo shes our best friend after all" the 4 begin arguring again so much that Sunset groan as shes trying to figure out a solution to the fighting going on in front of her then an idea form in her mind

Sunset Shimmer: "HEY!" they stop and look at her "guys i get your problem and i can say both sides have a point for Applejack and Rarity your right that space is indeed too dangerous for your sisters to go out and find scootaloo and They are right about wanting to help scootaloo and remain worry about her so why not they help me out keep monitor on you guys as you head out that way they will be safe and still be helping out finding scootaloo" the girls look at each actually liking sunsets suggestion

Apple Bloom: "i guess thats more fair okay sunset we are in"

Applejack: "sure sugarcube at least i won't be worry about my sister more often now that i know my close friend will be watching them"

Sunset Shimmer: "its okay everyone i just want to make sure everyone understands each other in this situation now lets try not to have any arguements and focus on whats truly important right now all right"

Rarity: "Now don't worry darling we know scootaloo is important and we will remain calm to lesson any worries about any trouble" sunset nodded a little relief things had worked out

Sweetie Belle: "uh sunset how will twilight find scoots?"

Sunset Shimmer: "hmmm don't worry sweetie belle i'm sure she'll find a lead and we will all be on it" sweetie belle look relief though sunset was secretly worry and hoping deep down they will find scootaloo before something bad happens.

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls belongs to Hasbro