thirty three| END

Y/N POV

I widened my eyes at his words. My mind was just filled with these words not believing them. He feels the same way.. Y/N confess now!
I looked at him and smiled sweetly.
"Do you really love me?" I asked while smiling to myself. He was panicking at that moment and became a stuttering mess.
"A-Ah ...Y-ou know...hehe.....Yeah I do!" he confessed which made me giggle.
"Really? How much do you love me?" I asked and he smiled wide.
"Very! I would literally run 300 miles just for you. Well my heart does right now.." he mumbled the last sentence.
"Hm... That's not enough." I teased him and he started whining like a little baby. I found it very amusing so I just kept going.
"Yah Y/NNNNNN don't do that to me.." he whined.
"I don't know what you mean, Sannie." I giggled and whined more.
"Aiya...Sannie look at you being a big baby." I patted his head and he pouted.
"So you don't lob Sannie.." he pouted and crossed his arms cutely. I smiled and went closer to him. He looked at me, still pouting. Y/N you shameless dog do it now!

I cupped his face and smiled before placing my lips onto his. I could feel how his body relaxed as he wrapped his arms around me. He pulled me even more closer if that's possible and kissed me back. We went for a soft yet long kiss. My heart was racing really fast that I thought I was dying at that moment.
After some time I pulled back from the kiss looked at him while blushing. Yet shameless.
"Does that answer your question now?" I asked as i smiled and smiled wide.
"I don't know, does it?" now he was the one who started teasing me and I playfully hit his chest. He held his chest and whined.
"Yah! Y/Nie.... That hurt you know?" he pouted and I giggled.
"Serves you right!" I pointed my index finger at him whereas he just chuckled and wrapped his one arm around my shoulder while he played with hair softly.
"Thank you, Y/Nie." he said
"Huh? For what are you thanking me, Sannie?" I asked as I looked at him. He planted a kiss on my forehead and smiled.
"For everything. You made my life so much better despite..me hurting you at the beginning." he sounded hurt for hurting me but it was true. He might have hurt me but he soon later noticed that it was appropriate of him to do so and he regret it. And me being a good person despite having no one by my side except Choo and maybe Yibo.

I smiled at San and shook my head.
"You're welcome, San. Yes, you may have hurt me but..that made me fall more for you. I know you were just as hurt as me. Besides you realized your mistake and apologized sincerely and that's what matters to me, being honest is important to me." I smiled and he smiled back at me.
"You're really something Ms Y/N. So you still have a crush on me since middle school?" I widened my eyes. How the hell does he know?!
"Yah how do you know!" I frowned and he chuckled.
"Well Ms beautiful.. Remember that day when You, Choo and me had a sleepover at your house?" he asked and I nodded to show him to continue.
"Mn.. You two were in the kitchen preparing breakfast while I was just walking around your apartment. Then I tripped over a box and I saw a diary. I know it was wrong of me to open and read it but I was curious. I found a page you wrote and it was about me. Didn't know you think of me like that. Mister handsome yet asshole." he bursted out laughing and I whined as I hid my face on my arms. He stopped laughing and looked at me.
"Ms beautiful? Look at me." he said and I slowly looked at him.
"You meanie! How dare you read my diary without my permission huh! Who do you think you a-" he cut me off with a quick peck on my lips.
"Your boyfriend." he smiled and I blushed furiously.
"Hm." I pouted and he giggled
"Ah I love you so much Y/N.. I really want you to be my girlfriend." he said.
"Well aren't I?" I asked and he blushed
"A-Are you?"
"The moment you said to Jia that I was your girlfriend. So to answer your question, yes I am officially yours now." I smiled and squealed as he hugged me tight but soon pulled back.
"I love you I love you I love you!!!!!!" he yelled and i giggled.

"I love you too, my bully."

The End

--------------------------------------------

This is the end of this book! I had fun writing this and I really hope you had fun too. I really want to thank you guys for your love and support. As soon as I saw your comments I had a smile plastered on my face the whole time. SO  THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! I LOVE YOU ALL MWAH <3