thirteen

Y/N POV

D-did I just hear it right? San was defending me? I blinked several times in order to see if it's not a dream. In fact, it wasn't.. San turned around and widened his eyes. I could see how he panicked. There was an awkward silence until he decided to speak.
"Y-Y/N...." he spoke
I looked at him and walked towards him.
He froze at his spot and looked down at me.
"Y-You heard e-everything, didn't you?" he looked down at me.
"W-Why did you defend me?" I asked. What the fuck why am I even asking this?
"So you prefer others to shit talk about you?" he lifted his eyebrow.
I shook my head and looked down.
"I-im sorry it's just-"
"No need to apologize." he glanced at me for the last time and left leaving me there. I sighed and left the classroom too. I decided to go back to Yibo. I walked towards him and there he was, standing infront of my locker as always. I smiled and stopped infront of him. He got startled and sighed in relief.
"It's you..I got scared for a second." he chuckled. I hugged him and inhaled his sweet scent.
"Are you okay?"he asked as he hugged me back. I nodded as I buried my face on his chest. Yibo smiled at the sight of me and kissed my forehead. I giggled and looked up to him.
"How did I get so lucky, huh?" he said
"I don't know..How did I get so lucky to have you in my life?" he chuckled and grabbed my face to kiss me. I got startled at his sudden actions but gave in. I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him back. 

SAN POV

There she was...kissing him, again. My heart broke into pieces. but...why? I know I like her but why cant these feelings go away? After all I'm her bully nothing else..  I looked at them for the last time and walked away. I ran away from school. I didn't want to see them making out infront of me..
I arrived home and closed the door behind me as I was sliding down until I sat down. I hugged my knees and started crying silently.
"Why is this happening to me..?WHY GOD WHY?" I sobbed.
Why me? WHY ME? WHY THIS GIRL? Out of all these girls why do I like her?? She's happy now. Get over her San. There's no way I can get her.. I failed once again.
I chuckled bitterly as my tears were still streaming down my cheeks. Why am I even crying over a girl? I should forget about these feelings and move on.
I stood up and went straight to bed. I laid down and tried to sleep but I couldn't. My mind was still filled with these emotions. I sat up and got up to get a glass of water. I drank it and went back. I looked around my room and noticed a picture of my family. I took it and examined it. It was my 6th birthday party.
A tear rolled down my cheek.
That bitch...she took you away from me just because of her jealousy. I will get my revenge mum..just wait..

Y/N POV

I was laying down on my bed while scrolling down on social media. As I was scrolling down on some funny videos something caught my eye. It was a video. I watched it until the end and i found myself crying. Yibo came in and widened his eyes when he saw me crying. He literally ran up to me and sat down while he kissed away my tears.
"What happened baby? Why are you crying?" he asked worriedly
"I-I watched this video..and it made me feel sad." I cried harder.
He wiped away my tears and was about to cry too. It broke his heart whenever he saw me like this.
"Baby...I'll cry too if you cry." he said while his voice broke.
I shook my head and tried to stop crying.
"I won't cry anymore just...dont cry because of me."
"How about we watch a movie?" he suggested.
I nodded my head and smiled.
"There's my baby. I want you to smile only."
I blushed and hugged him.
"What movie shall we watch?" he asked as he laid down on my bed. I laid down beside him and hugged him. I pointed at a movie so we can watch it.
"That one?" he asked as he hugged me with his one arm.
I nodded and the movie started playing.

After some time I could feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier. I tried not to close my eyes but failed miserably. Yibo noticed it right away and looked down at me. He smiled at the sight of me and planted a kiss on my forehead as he turned off the TV.

"Goodnight princess. Sleep well."