eleven

Timeskip to next day

Y/N POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I groaned and checked the time. 7:45 AM. I widened my eyes and quickly stood up. Fuck I'm gonna be late for school....

I quickly took a shower and brushed my teeth. I had no time to apply make up on my face so I just went bare faced. I ran as quickly as I could and went to my first class which was project. I opened  the door and noticed that the teacher wasnt there yet. I sighed in relief and went inside. Yibo spotted me and patted the seat next to him with his smile. I smiled back and was about to sit  next to him but another girl sat there. She smirked at me.
"I'm sorry Y/N..this seat is taken by me. Go find another seat." she said with her annoying voice. Yibo rolled his eyes and stood up and sat behind the girl. I sat next to him greeted him.
"Good morning Yibo." i smiled at him
He looked at me and gave me a peck on my cheek. I blushed and hid my face.
"Don't hide yourself. You look beautiful even without make up." he chuckled
I looked at his eyes and blushed even more. God how does he do that?
The girl infront of us just looked at us the whole time and rolled her eyes. Yibo raised his eyebrow.
"Got any problem?" he said calmly
she scoffed and turned around.
We laughed together and Ieaned my head on his shoulder.

After some time the teacher came in and apologized for turning up late. She gave us a task to do and it was a group task.
"I'll call out the names of the team. I don't want to listen to any disagreements. Understand? Okay so first team is... Cheng, Lia, Vanessa and.. Wooyoung."
"I hope we're on the same team!" I whispered to Yibo. He nodded in agreement.
"Second team is.. Yibo, Y/N, Jun and.. San." I widened my eyes. San? Why him?
I looked around and locked eyes with San. He only smirked at me. I quickly turned away and minded my own business. Yibo looked at me concerned and held my hand. I smiled. 

The teacher called out the names for the teams and explained us what we needed to do. The task was to build a napkin holder made of wood with a hinged menu over it which must contain corner connection also made of wood. She gave us 3 days to complete it. The design was up to our imaginations.
"Okay class now form up with your teammates and discuss how you would build the napkin holder with the menu. I also need drawings from all of you."
We all groaned and sat beside our teammates. I was feeling nervous because I was the only girl in my team. Yibo assured me that it would be fine.
"Okay so..Let's start." Jun spoke
"First everyone should give ideas."San said
"Um..How about we build a normal box with the connections and dig two holes in the corner..well not exactly in the corner but five centimetres apart from each corner and then we just glue the thin wooden boards in these holes and nail the wooden menu over it?" Yibo spoke as we drew it.
We looked confused for a second but then I started to understand.
"Ah I understand what you mean..But isn't it too much?I mean we need to buy these materials to build it." I nervously spoke
"Actually no. It seems that the teacher has most of the materials..Well I mean the tools of course." Jun said
"But how big should it be?" San said
"I guess theres no limit to it. It's up to us." I said
They all nodded and we started to draw more ideas.
"I finished with my drawing." I said and showed it to my teammates.
"It looks simple and easy. But we have 3 days to complete it and this would take 1 hour." San stated his opinion
I rolled my eyes and teared the paper apart.

After some time we all agreed to do Yibos idea. It sounded and looked difficult but we had to do it.
The teacher came towards us and asked how it is going.
"And got any ideas?" she asked
We nodded and showed her the drawing. She was impressed and gave us a thumbs up.
"Okay now you need to buy the materials."
"Is there any limited price?" we asked
"Not more than 50$." we all nodded and stood up to leave and buy the materials we needed.
"Wait we actually didn't write down what we actually need." Yibo said before leaving the class.
"Oh shoot you're right." Jun said
"I'll write everything down." I said and sat down to write everything down.

Timeskip

We came back from the market and started organising everything.
"Okay..we need to mark where we're going to cut the wooden planks." I said whereas the others nodded.
We marked everything and me and San started to cut the planks while Yibo and Jun marked where to do the corner connections. As I was cutting the plank I accidentally cut my finger. It wasn't a small cut but a bigger one which can be infected. It started bleeding and bleeding. I winced in pain and San noticed right away. He let everything down to come and help me.
"Idiot what were you thinking?" he scolded me
"I-It hurts..."
I can't see blood. It's disgusting..
Suddenly I started to feel dizzy and had the feeling of throwing up. San was worried and didnt know what to do. The other two were busy making the corner connections.
I couldn't hold myself and eventually..

..passed out.