nineteen

SAN POV

"Are you threatening me right now?" I crossed my arms.
She groaned.
"Choi San I really need to tell you something!!" she was getting impatient.
"What is sooo important that you need to tell me? And don't fucking call me by my full name." I glared at her.
"Should I tell you or not?"
"I don't care anyways so do whatever you want." I rolled my eyes.
"SAN!" her high pitched voice was slowly getting on my nerves.
"What do you want?" I was getting annoyed second by second.
"Just come with me. I need to tell you something!!"
Is she being serious right now? Can't I sit down to relax a bit?
"If it's something about Y/N or Yibo I don't care. Now leave."
She widened her eyes.
"H-how do you know?" she stuttered which caused me to scoff.
"I know what you want, Jia. I wasn't born yesterday. Leave now."
"But you don't know what I'm going sa-"
"And I don't care! It's not my business to deal with their lives. Now leave for fucks sake." I interrupted her but she didn't seem to do that until Wooyoung stood up from his seat and grabbed her wrist dragging her far away from us. I smiled cheekily and shook my head.
Wooyoung came back and sat next to me. He sighed in relief that Jia was now gone.
"This girl likes to talk a lot. She literally has no chill." he spoke
"She was always like that."
"I still wonder why you were together with her. I mean..after all she kille-"
"Enough!" I slammed my hands on the table causing Wooyoung to flinch. I closed my eyes for a second and took a deep breath.
"Never mention it again." I said still with my eyes closed.
"S-sure I'm sorry." he stuttered. Did I go overboard? I never meant to be this harsh..
I opened my eyes and looked at him.
"No need to apologize Woo. I should apologise not you." I smiled slightly
"B-but.." I cutted him off
"Don't say anything, okay?" I patted his shoulder to calm him down. He nodded and turned his face around towards the teacher.

During the lecture

I was getting more bored and bored. I didn't know maths can be this boring. Although I may be the second best in class I didn't want to pay attention anymore. I rested my head on the table and closed my eyes for a moment. I was slowly starting to doze off and eventually I did.
As I was sleeping someone was shaking me to wake up. I groaned and slowly opened my eyes and got greeted by the bright light that was reflecting the whole class.
"Wake up, sleepyhead." a voice said
I sleepily looked at that person and hummed.
"SANNIE, WAKE UP!" the voice started to raise its voice.
This voice... Wait where am I? I sat up and rubbed my eyes.
"What time is it?" I asked
"School has freaking ended and you're still sleeping!"
I hummed again but after I realised what they said I widened my eyes and stood up rapidly causing the chair to fall down.
"SCHOOL HAS ENDED??" I shouted as I looked at them. Fuck...what was I thinking?
"YES! THE TEACHERS ALSO TRIED TO WAKE YOU UP BUT YOU DIDN'T MOVE EVEN A BIT!"
"Shit...Woo what am I going to do???" I started to panic.
"What should you do, Sannie? School has ended. Let's go home now after all it doesn't matter now."
I nodded and took my bag, following Wooyoung from behind.
There was a total awkward silence. This is actually the first time we don't talk like we used to. I sighed and decided to break the ice.
"Woo.." I spoke.
"Hm?" he turned his face towards me and looked at me.
"D-did something happen while I was sleeping?"
"Not really.. Just some boys making fun of others. Like the usual." he explained.
"Oh okay.."
We continued walking towards our homes until we needed to seperate our ways.
"I guess I'll see you tomorrow." Wooyoung said while slightly smiling to me.
"See you tomorrow bro." i smiled
We made our handshake and I turned the other way, going inside my apartment.

I sighed as I was welcomed by coldness and silence like every other day. I miss having a family. I miss every moment I had with them. As i was thinking about them I didn't realise that tears were streaming down my cheeks. I quickly wiped them away and went inside my room. I laid down on my bed and was deep in thought.

Life would be completely different if my parents would be alive, right? I wouldn't be sad. I wouldn't be broken. I wouldn't hurt others feelings. If that witch wouldn't have done anything to them..then everything would be fine by now, right?

I sighed deeply.

"Will everything change in the future if I change myself?"

---------------------------------------
I actually had the motivation to post today. Hope you enjoy this chapter. </3