twenty nine

SAN POV

She had a crush on me in middle school? But....that's when I started bullying her.
I continued reading the diary and stopped for a moment. I widened my eyes as I came across a page. I read it and I gasped but not to loud. I couldn't help but blame myself for making her feel like this. All the things I did to her..teasing her, punched her, making fun of her.  God I'm such an idiot. I sighed deeply and put the diary away before Y/N or Choo find out. I stood up and went back to the living room as if nothing happened. I plopped on the couch and closed my eyes for a second. I could hear both girls talking to each other in the kitchen but I decided not to eavesdrop as it's not my business after all.

I texted Wooyoung again to see if he knew something about it.

San: Yo Woo
WY: Sannie? Did something happen?
San: No...actually yes
WY: Spill it
San: I may or may not have read Y/N's diary..
WY: WTF ARE YOU AN IDIOT?
San: thanks I hear that a lot but yes I am
WY: why did you read it?!!?!
San: I was looking around her house and stumbled over a damn box then boom I found her diary
WY: and you being your idiot self decided to look through it
San: I'm sorry okay? I didn't know
WY: how can you- okay you know what..whatever what did you find out
San: well this and that...how I bullied her and made her life a living hell
WY: nothing new..anything else?
San: she had a crush on me back in middle school!
WY: WAIT WHAT
San: yeah...that's when I started bullying her
WY: yeah no shit sherlock!
San: fuck what should I doooooooo....
WY: WHAT SHOULD YOU DO? CONFESS YOU DUMB BI-
San: NO!
WY: WHY NOT YOU GAINED HER TRUST
San: it's too early.. 👉👈
WY: ugh...if you won't tell her about your feelings I'll personally tell myself
San: DON'T YOU DARE
WY: then do it coward
San: I'll see..
WY: ilL sEe my ass
San: why did I even text you..
WY: bc you love me
San: I do I do

I sighed deeply. I won't tell her about my feelings..not now. After all I should do something against Jia and Yibo. First dealing with this and then with Y/N.
I didn't notice how both girls were infront of me waving their hand against my face. I came back to my senses and looked at them. They were looking at me with a worried expression.
"San are you okay?" Choo asked me whereas I nodded.
"I'm fine dont worry about me." I assured them but it seemed like they didnt believe me. They narrowed their eyes as if I was lying.
"I swear I'm fine!"
"Aiya fine fine.. We believe you." Choo said. I sighed deeply and leaned my head back on the couch. They can't find out.. I sighed and stood up from the couch and looked at the girls.
"Ladies I have to go." I told them
"What ?Why?" Y/N asked while pouting. Fuck if I could kiss her right now, I would.
"I-I have things to do..yeah things." I nervously laughed and scratched my back. They looked at me suspiciously as if i was lying to them.
"Fine. Get home safe then." Y/N said with a smile. God if only I could give her a kiss and hug her for the rest of my life.
I smiled back at her and made my way to the front door to put on my shoes.
"I'll be going now then." I said. Y/N headed towards me and hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back while I rested my chin on her shoulder.
"Text me whenever you're home." she said. I pulled back and patted her head.
"Will do." I winked at her. I could see a slight red tint forming up on her cheeks which made me smile wide. I opened the door and headed towards my home which wasn't that far away from Y/N's.

Y/N POV

I sighed deeply and closed the front door.
"He left?" I heard Choo say whereas I nodded only.
"Is little bear sad that her lover bo-" I put my hand on her mouth to shut her up. I could feel my cheeks getting more warm which I didn't like at all.
"D-Don't! I don't like him in that way. Well not anymore!" I told her. Choo freed herself.
"Are you sure you don't like him?" she had a smirk plastered on her face. I punched her playfully which made her giggle.
"I'm not sure if I like him. He bullied and humiliated me. How am I supposed to like him?" I asked her. She had a apologetic expression written on her face.

"Y/N... He apologized, didn't he? Weren't you the one who forgave him? You were the one who gave him a chance to prove himself! Now you're here saying that you're not sure about your own feelings! Y/N think it by yourself."