twenty five

Y/N POV
Next Day

I woke up with a massive headache. I sat up which was ridiculous of me to do. I winced in pain and held my forehead. Why was I crying like a maniac? I sighed and stood up to go to the bathroom. As I switched the light on I saw myself on the mirror. Dried stained tears, puffy eyes and cheeks and a broken girl is all I could see. Why did he have to come now? I shook these thoughts away and undressed myself to take a shower. After I was done I wrapped a towel around my torso and got out. I headed towards my bedroom and picked some clothes for me to wear. Today was Sunday so that meant I could relax with no one getting on my nerves. But I somehow needed someone to be beside me. I took my phone only to find that it was not charged overnight. I face palmed myself and plugged my phone in so it could charge. In the meanwhile I could clean the mess after all I cried.

After solid 30 minutes I finished cleaning up the house and plopped on my bed and opened my phone. I was welcomed with several text messages and missed calls. Who would call me? I saw that San called me...20 TIMES? Is he crazy? I frowned and called him back. He immediately picked up.
"Y/N!" he shouted from the other side of the line.
"Don't tell, geez.." I said.
"Y/N where the hell were you yesterday? Why didn't you pick up the phone whenever I was calling? Do you know how worr-"
"San! I'm okay I'm fine. I just forgot to charge my phone. Don't worry." I sighed.
"Idiot you scared the shit out of me. Don't ever do it again."
"Did something happen, San? Why did you call me 20 times?"
"I was just worried.." his voice sounded weak.
"Is that so? Are you relieved now?" I joked.
"Mn. You could say so." I smiled
"How about you come over?" I suggested but he seemed a bit unsure.
"I don't know, Y/N.." Was he nervous?
"San, everything okay?"
"Mn." Now I was getting worried..
"I'll call you later then, Y/Nie. I have things to do." he told me and I agreed.
We hung up and I let out a sigh. What should I do now? Think Y/N... Right Choo!
I went through my text messages I had with Choo and started texting her.

Y/N: Bubba!
Choo: Yes baby bear? Did something happen?
Y/N: I'm just bored at home.. Could you please come over? 🥺
Choo: I have nothing else to do at home so.... I'll be there in 5.
Y/N: 10q <3

I smiled and waited for Choo to come over. After 5 minutes I heard the door belling. I stood up from my bed and made my way to the front door and opened it for Choo.
"Baby bear!!" She threw herself on my arms and hugged me tight. I hugged her back with the biggest smile on my face. I would lie if I said I didn't miss her. She was my everything and I would never let go of her.
"Come in. Don't stay outside." I said as I made some space for her so she could get in. I closed the door and she turned around to face me.
"So Y/Nie... What do you want to do?" she smiled
"I don't know. Aren't you the one who knows?" she looked at me and giggled.
"Of course!" She took my hand and dragged me to the living room.
"Let's sit." she suggested.
"Don't you want anything to drink?" I asked her.
"I'm fine. No need to." I nodded and we sat down on the couch.
"Right..Where is Yibo?" she asked. I froze at the moment as soon as I heard his name. Shit..She doesn't know anything about what happened... I started trembling which she noticed and got worried.
"Y/Nie what happened? You look pale? Did something happen?" she looked at me and took my hands and placed it on hers. Should I just tell her?
"Choo i-"
"Take it easy. If you don't want to tell me it's fine. Whenever you're ready, tell me." I nodded at her words but she deserves to know. I took a deep breath and started talking.
"As you may know Yibo and me were together for 5-6 months now. Some days ago we went on a date but he didn't look as happy as me. We went for a walk but he wasn't mentally there. I sensed something was wrong and I decided to confront him about it. Turned out that he wanted to end everything and b-break up with me." Tears were welling up my eyes and they started falling down my cheeks. Choo took me to her embrace without hesitation and caressed my head.
"This bastard..how could he! I even told him I would break his face if he hurts you.." She growled.
"And yesterday I s-saw him again in the supermarket and he told me that he still l-lo-loves me" I sobbed on her chest.
"Let it all out. I'm here for you. I won't leave." She caressed my back. I was still crying until I fell asleep due to exhaustion. Choo noticed and smiled sadly as she laid me down on the couch. She put a blanket over me and kissed my forehead.
"Rest baby bear..You need it." she smiled.
Just at that moment the door rang again. Choo frowned and thought Who could it be?
She opened the door and saw Yibo standing there. She looked at him with hate and rage ready to fight him.

"Is Y/N home?"