thirty

Y/N POV

I thought about it for god knows how long. I was feeling anxious about it. What if he does it again? What if he leaves me just like everyone else?
I sighed deeply and looked at Choo. She was looking at me aswell with worry written on her face. I showed her a small smile and patted her shoulder.
"I will think about it. I need time for now." I said whereas Choo nodded.
"Take all the time you need baby. I'm not forcing you. I just want the best for you." she patted my head whereas I responded with a soft smile.
"Come on. Let's go out today." Choo said. I looked at her and I was about to speak but got cut off by her.
"Don't tell me you don't want to. We are going!" she smiled shamelessly. I chuckled and shook my head.
"You do know that it's school day?" I told her and she widened her eyes.
"Tell me you're joking, please." she whined as I chuckled.
"I wish I was. Now go and get ready." I told her. She pouted and stood up to get ready while in the meantime I slowly started cleaning the house. Choo came after a long time and looked at me with a weird expression. I looked up at her and tilted my head.
"Is there something wrong?" I asked her.
"Why are you cleaning the house? We have no time." She said. I widened my eyes.
"What do you mean we have no time?"I started to panic.
"We still have 15 minutes and you're cleaning the god damn house! Go and get ready!" she explained whereas i gasped and ran towards my room and started getting ready. Choo facepalmed herself and sat on the couch waiting for me. After solid 5 minutes I came to the living room. Choo looked at me and smiled wide.
"How come you look like a goddess after getting ready for 5 minutes while when I got ready I look like a hag!" I chuckled at her words and shook my head.
"You dont look bad at all, Bubba. Now let's go." I said whereas Choo nodded and took her bag while waiting for me. I did the same and we went out, walking towards school.

On our way there we talked and talked until we finally reached our destination. We had different classes so I had to bid goodbye to her. I started walking towards my class and on my way there I heard some students surrounding two students. I squished myself through them and widened my eyes as I saw San and Yibo glaring at eachother.
"Fucking bastard I told you to leave Y/N alone! What don't you understand!" San growled as he glared at Yibo.
"I won't leave her alone! I still love her and will get her back!" he growled back at San.
San balled up his fists as he got more irritated and tried to control his breathing whereas Yibo was glaring at San.
"Nothing to say huh? I bet Y/N only is there for you and pities you because of your par-" his sentence got cut off as San punched him in the face. I gasped and ran towards them, trying to stop them only to get pushed away by San. My breathing quickened as tears were streaming down my cheeks and begged them to stop but nothing happened. I stood up and ran towards San getting in between them, stopping them. I grabbed Sans arms and held them tight in order not to punch Yibo anymore. San looked at me and his eyes softened when he saw tears. I shook my head and cried harder.
"Don't..Please I'm begging you." I sobbed
"Y-Y/N-ah.. don't cry" he wiped away my tears.
"Stop it..Don't fight anymore." San nodded at my words. I turned around to face Yibo and glared at him.
"I'm there for San because he's my fucking friend and I want to help him. I DON'T PITY HIM! HE'S HUMAN TOO!" I shouted at him. Yibo sunk his head low in embarrassment whereas I went over to him and stopped infront of him. Yibo looked at me with a sad expression but I didn't feel anything. Only hatred.
"From now on you will not interfere between San and me. It's none of your business." I spat and grabbed Sans wrist weakly and dragged him away from everyone. San followed me and cracked a small smile. 'She stood up for me. She was the first one to do that.' he thought.

I walked inside the nursing room and there was no one. I sighed and dragged San inside.
"Sit." I said only to get a dumbfounded look from San.
"What?" he asked
"Sit I said." I obeyed and he sat down on the bed. I got everything I needed and treated his fist which was covered with bruises and blood. San was looking at me with a soft expression and smiled. I noticed his stare and looked at him, smiling at me.
"Thank you, Y/N." he said.
"For what?" I raised one of my eyebrows.

"Thank you for standing up for me. It meant a lot." he smiled wide.