eighteen

SAN POV

Wooyoung widened his eyes. He first didn't believe me.
"T-they what?" he laughed awkwardly.
"You heard what I said." I looked at him.
"H-how do you know they killed your parents?"
"I heard Jia talking about suffering mine and his closed ones." I frowned
He gasped causing some students to turn around. Wooyoung laughed awkwardly and told them it's nothing to worry about.
He turned around to face me and looked at me in disbelief.
"Does Y/N know?"
I shook my head and crossed my arms. He sighed and turned around. He leaned his chin on his palms and looked out of the window. 
"What are you thinking about, Woo?"
He didn't respond.
"Wooyoungie?" I tapped his shoulder. He looked at me and hummed.
"I asked you what you're thinking about?" i repeated myself.
"I'm just thinking.." he looked down.
"Are you willing to tell me?"
He sighed and nodded.
"It's just..I'm worried." he spoke
I raised my eyebrow.
"What do you mean you're worried?" I asked him
"Ah..nothing." he shook his head vigorously.
"No, Woo tell me. You started it now you're telling me." I patted his shoulder.
"San, it's fine really." he assured me but I didn't believe him. Something must have happened for him to act like this. But I should leave him alone. Maybe he doesn't want to talk about it?
I shook my head and sat straight. The teacher came in after some minutes and started his lecture.

During the lecture my eyes always directed to Y/N. I need to stop looking at her or else she'll notice it.. But what can I do about it? I sighed and took a piece if paper and started drawing and writing some things on it. Wooyoung peeked through it and smiled. He leaned on my ear and whispered something.
"I see you drew her." he smiled
I could feel my cheeks getting warm. I looked away and avoided his question. Wooyoung chuckled silently and poked my arm. I looked at him hesitantly.
"I see you like her very much." he smirked. I shyly nodded. The thought of her just made me smile wide. I probably looked like an whole idiot right now but I didn't care. She may be the reason why I still live sometimes.
"Sannie stop thinking about her and give me attention!" he pouted. I chuckled and turned my head towards him.
"What do you want me to do?" I asked as I put my chin on my palm.
"The teacher doesn't even listen to us talking. He is so absorbed to his lecture that he forgot that we're here."
"That's true."
"Let's play a game or something." he suggested
"Our game?" I smirked
he nodded and we pulled out our phones and started playing our game. The teacher didn't care at all as he was too absorbed teaching us.

After some rounds we finished playing as the bell rang for lunchtime. We packed our books inside our bags and stood up to leave.

At the cafeteria

"Sannie what should we eat today?"
"The usual I guess?"
"Nah, it got boring. Let's try something new today."
I nodded as we got in line. Me and Wooyoung were discussing about something until someone got infront of us. I frowned and tapped on the persons shoulder. The person turned around to face us, looked at us from head to toe and turned around again. I clenched my jaw and rolled my eyes.
"Excuse me." I spoke in a rather harsh tone
The person turned around and looked at me.
"Can I help you?"
"We were first. Go back to the line." I crossed my arms.
The person scoffed.
"Why should I? It's not the end if the world."
I raised my eyebrows.
"Just go back to line, dude." Wooyoung spoke.
"What if I don't? You're acting like kids right now." The person shook his head and turned around again.
I was getting irritated at that moment so I grabbed his shoulder and threw him on the ground. The person widened his eyes and pointed at me.
"Y-you!"
"Me what?"
"What do you think you're doing,huh?"
I crouched down to his level.
"Dude..Either you listen to me or this happens, understand? Now get back to the line." I smiled before standing up.
The person ran away causing us to chuckle.
"Some people here are crazy." Wooyoung said and I nodded my head at his statement.

After some minutes we grabbed our food and sat down at the table.
"Man this looks delicious.." Wooyoung was drooling at the sight of the food. I smiled.
"Then eat it." he nodded and started eating. His eyes lit up at that moment.
"You should try this. This is probably the most delicious thing I've ever eaten in my life."
"Really? Then I should try it too."
I took some of his food and ate a bit. He was right. It was so delicious.
"Next time I'll take the same thing." I told him.

As we were eating and chatting someone came up to us.
"San."
I stopped eating and looked at that person. I frowned. What does she want now?
"What, Jia?" I said annoyed.
"I need to tell you something."
"No, go away." I rolled my eyes.
"You'll listen to me or else.."
"Or else what?"

"You'll see."

--------------------------------------
I apologize for not posting these days. It's just I had a lot of things to do and it was overwhelming for me. I promise I'll post more often from now on. Thank you for understanding. <33 Hope you enjoy this chapter.