twelve

SAN POV

I noticed how Y/N was about to pass out. Before she even touched the floor I let everything down I was doing and caught her right in time. I saw that she cut her finger and it was bleeding non stop. Idiot what were you thinking? I panicked.

I picked her up in bridal style and left the class immediately. I ran towards the nursery room and laid her on the bed. The doctor of our school came in and looked at me worriedly.
"Excuse me..Mind telling me what happened?" he bowed
I explained what happened in class earlier and he understood. He told me to return to my class and that he will help her as much as he can. I thanked him and left the room. I sighed deeply and ruffled my hair. Thank goodness I was fast enough..Otherwise who knows what would happen to her?

I went back to my class and felt someone grabbing my collar. I looked at him and frowned. It was Yibo and I rolled my eyes.
"Where is she?!" he growled
"Aren't you her boyfriend? She passed out." I furrowed my eyebrows.
He widened his eyes and loosened his grip.
"W-What do you mean she passed out?"
I sighed.
"She was cutting the plank and after that she cut her finger. It wasn't a small cut but a big one. Don't worry she's being treated at the moment." I reassured him.
He sighed in relief and bowed.
"I don't know how grateful I am that you helped her..But thank you. I wasn't aware what was happening." I patted his shoulder.
"I know and it's not your fault."
"It is. I was so absorbed building my-"
"Yibo. If i say it's not your fault then it's not." I interrupted him.
He nodded only and went back doing his work. I also went back doing my work but I couldn't think straight. My mind was always on Y/N. I sighed deeply and continued cutting the wooden planks.

After some time the teacher told us to leave everything down and continue tomorrow. I took my bag and left the classroom. Y/N was still on my mind. How about I pay her a visit? But Yibo would be there.. I shook my head and continued walking until I heard someone mentioning Y/N's name. I followed the voice and stopped infront of a classroom. Should i really do this? But they're talking about Y/N..

"Did you know that the new guy in class C-12 is in a relationship with that Y/N girl?" a female voice spoke
"Yeah I heard it. I feel so sorry about the boy like how can they be together?Aren't I better than her?" another female voice spoke.
I scoffed and continued eavesdropping.
"Girl you're so much better than her. I dont understand what he finds interesting in her." the female voice said.
Anger started to build up my body as I wanted to barge in and yell at them. They have no right to talk badly about Y/N. Not at all!
"I think she needed someone for comfort as her family left her, remember? But I think she doesn't deserve it. She needs to suffer."
My breathing was getting heavier and heavier. I couldn't hold it anymore and bursted inside the classroom causing them gasp in fear. I looked at them with hatred in my eyes and walked towards the girls.
"You..Shut your damn mouth and have some respect. Where did your manners go?" I yelled at her. She smirked and turned around to face me.
"Choi San..Didn't expect you here." she spoke
"Cut the bullshit, Mandy. Why are you talking badly about others? It's none of your business what they're doing."
"Well it is my business obviously. And why do you care about that helpless girl? Aren't you her bully? Why are you acting like her boyfriend who tries to save her?" she played with her hair.
"Helpless girl huh?" I scoffed "Maybe you should look in the mirror and see who's really helpless."
she dramatically gasped which made me roll my eyes.
"How dare you San!" she pointed at me.
"Dont mention my name. And dont you dare mention Y/N's past ever again." I gritted my teeth.
"Or what?" she laughed and crossed her arms.
"Dont laugh, Mandy. You dont know what I'm capable of." I scoffed
"You know, San..I admired you for a long time. But now that you defend that pig.. makes me wanna throw up."
I face palmed myself.
"If you admired me that much..Where were you? I didn't see you admiring me for once. And don't call Y/N a pig you uncultered swine." I smirked
"YOU- H-HOW DARE YOU!" she yelled at me which made me laugh hard. I wiped away my fake tears after I calmed down.
"You will regret this San!" she grabbed her friends wrist and left the classroom quickly.
I shook my head as I chuckled.
"I will regret it huh? Sweetie..You have no idea who I really am." I said to myself

As I was about to turn around and leave the classroom I widened my eyes. I saw Y/N infront of me with her eyes widened.

Did she hear everything I said to Mandy?