four

I was sleeping peacefully until my alarm ruined my sleep.
"You won't shut up, will you?"I cursed and turned it off.
I sighed and got up from my bed and did my morning routine. I put on some sweatpants and a crop top and did my hair. Today I had dance practice class and rolled my eyes at the thought.

DING

I flinched at the sudden sound and sighed in relief. It was just my phone..
I checked my phone and I got a message from Choo telling me to come outside. I put on my shoes and headed out.
"Goodmorning!!"She smiled
how can she feel so energetic in the morning?
"Goodmorning I guess.."I said with my sleepy voice
"Someone is tired I see."she chuckled and I nodded
"Let's go. We have to be early today."she said
"Really? But why?"
"I dunno the teacher said so."
I giggled

10 minutes later we arrived at school. On our way there we spotted Yibo infront of the gate. I nudged Choo's arm and she gave me a confusing look. I signaled her to look at the direction I was pointing. She looked at that direction and widened her eyes.
"Oh my god..He looks so handsome today!"she squealed.
"Let's go and greet him."she nodded
Yibo saw us and smiled when he looked at me.
"Goodmorning Yibo."I said
"Goodmorning Y/N."he smiled widely
Choo stood silent and was blushing the whole time
"What do we have today?"he asked
"Dance class."
he widened his eyes
"What?Are you serious?"he asked shocked
I giggled and nodded
"Oh my god I forgot to bring my clothes."
"No need to panic,Yibo. You can still dance with these clothes." said Choo
he sighed in relief
"Thank god. Then let's head inside."

Dance Class

We got inside the practice room and saw that a lot of students were inside. But I didn't see San. He's always early but today?What happened to him?
The dance teacher noticed us and came towards us smiling.
"Goodmorning gir- Oh do we have a new student in this school?" me and Choo nodded
"Ah hello..I'm Mr. Jung and I'm a choreographer at this school. Mind introducing yourself too?" he asked politely
"My name is Yibo. Wang Yibo." he bowed to him
"Ah Yibo. Are you good at dancing?" he asked
"I wouldn't call myself a skilled dancer but I'm trying."he smiled awkwardly
"Its fine..with the help of these students you'll be fine. Anyways let's do the attendance first."
we nodded and sat down
"Okay class I'll start calling out your names now. First is Ahn Choo?"
"Here." she lifted up her arm
"Okay put your hand down I saw you. Next is..Choi San?"
no answer
"Choi San?Where is he?"
we all looked at each other.
"Does anyone know where San is?"
we all shook our head but then the door was slammed open.
"I'm here." said a raspy voice
"You're late."
"I know. I'm sorry."
"I'll let you off this time but if that happens again then you'll get detention.Understand?"
he nodded and sat down. He scanned the whole class to check if everyone's here but when he looked at me he immediately looked away.
What the hell was that?
Mr. Jung finished with the attendance and ordered us to warm up first.
"Okay class. Today we'll learn a new choreography. It's quite easy so you dont have to worry."he smiled
"But you always say that and it's always difficult." said one student
Mr. Jung smiled awkwardly and reassured us that this time it's easy.
"I'll put on some music and I'll be teaching you.Okay?"
"Yes teacher!" we exclaimed
First he showed us how the choreography looked and later on he taught us the dance moves, step by step.

I was having some difficulties with some moves. I sighed and drank some water.
"Having difficulties?" I nearly choked on my water and started coughing.
"Don't scare me like that,San. I was about to choke!"I snapped
"Not my problem sweetie."He smirked
"What the hell do you want?"I asked annoyed.
"You can't dance."
"Thanks. You don't have to remind me."I rolled my eyes and went back to my position
"Of course I have to remind you. Your fat ass can't dance. Look at your belly. It's wobbling when you jump up and down. And look at your best friend she's way better than you. She's skinny and can dance like a professional dancer unlike you!"he snapped.
All students looked at us and some of them started laughing their asses off.
I looked down in embarrassment. How does he manage to make me feel down like that? I sighed deeply and left the room. I dont know where my legs were dragging me but eventually I was at the girls restroom. I closed the door and started crying my lungs out.

SAN POV

What the fuck have I done? Why did I say that?I never meant to insult her like this..

"Hahaha bro you're the best!" one student shouted
"Yeah hes right you were sooo cool!You should have seen her face !"
I looked down in disappointment. I'm such an idiot..Then I felt a pair of hands grabbing my collar. It was the guy who kissed Y/N yesterday. Oh how I wanted to beat him up right now.
"What the fuck is your problem huh?What did she do to YOU so you can insult her like that?ANSWER ME!"
I punched him in the face and glared at him
"Was I wrong tho?" i exclaimed
San stop it for fucks sake.
he stood up and was about to punch me but i was quick to defend myself.
"You bastard.. Because of you she's broken inside. Dont you realise what you're doing to her?SHE'S FUCKING BROKEN BECAUSE OF YO-" "ENOUGH YOU TWO!" we looked at the person and widened our eyes.
"What do you think you're doing huh?"Mr. Jung sounded mad
Yibo bowed to him and apologized. I did too. I have to find Y/N.
"Its fine. Now let's get back to wor-"
"Uhh Mr. Jung?" Yibo interrupted him
"Yes Yibo?"
"May I use the restroom?"he asked
Mr. Jung sighed and nodded
Yibo bowed to him for the last time and left the class.
Then I felt a sharp slap on my face.
I winced in pain. I looked to the person and it was Y/N's bestfriend.
I widened my eyes.

Fuck..

"You apologized huh?"