one

RINGGGGGG

That stupid alarm..I was sleeping peacefully and that alarm ruined it. I groaned and got up from my bed and headed to the bathroom. I looked at the mirror and was about to scream. Wtf do I really look this ugly? I sighed and hopped on the shower. If I continue to look this ugly no one would ever date me.

Nearly 20 minutes later I got out from the shower and did my morning routine. I put on some makeup and made my way downstairs to the kitchen. I opened the door and saw no one. I sighed. I have been living alone for a while now as my parents have abandoned me. They were selfish and arrogant and only cared about money.

As I was on my thoughts I felt my phone vibrating inside my pocket. Someone was calling me. I checked the ID number and it was my best friend Choo. I picked it up eventually.
"YOOOOOO WHATS POPPIN GORL" "Geez do you have to scream like that?"I chuckled.
"Bitch I'm coming over get ready." "For what?" I asked
"School, you dumbass."
I face palmed myself. How could I forget that?
"Yeye I'm ready anyways so I'll wait for you."
"okay then see you!" with that she hung up.
I put in my shoes and my jacket and waited for Choo to come. About 5 minutes later she rang the door. I opened it and took my school bag and headed out.
"Bitch you look so pretty." I scoffed
"What?Theres no way I'm attractive."I said
"SAY THAT AGAIN AND I WILL CHOP CHOP YOUR THROAT."
"Oh my god relax."
"Y/N I know you're insecure about yourself but please dont ever think that you're not attractive because bitch yoU BEAUTIFUL!"I smiled at her and thanked her.
As we were walking and talking I bumped into someone and fell down. "Watch where you're going." I looked up to the person. It was Choi San from my dance practice class and maths class. Moreover he always bullies me because I cant dance that well whereas hes the best dancer in our class. "I'm sorry.." I apologized to him.
he scoffed "pathetic."
"Excuse me?"
"You heard me Y/N. Don't make me repeat it."
I rolled my eyes and continued walking.
"Nah nah nah.Not that fast young lady." I turned around and glared at him
"What now San?"I asked annoyed. "Let me copy your math homework." "You wish."I scoffed.
He furrowed his eyebrows."What?" he asked.
"You heard me San.Now leave me alone."
"Thah..No wonder why nobody wants you.You're arrogant." I balled up my fists as tears were welling up my eyes. Choo told me to calm down whereas I was getting more mad and sad at the same time.
I turned around to him and slapped him across the cheek. Everyone around us gasped but I didnt care.
"Say that again."i shouted.
"I said what I said. You want me to repeat it again? YOU'RE ARROGA-" I slapped him again. This time tears were falling down my cheeks. He widened his eyes.
"I'm arrogant huh?Why dont you talk about yourself huh?ALWAYS BULLYING ME! MAKING ME FEEL BAD!"I shouted.
"You deserve it afterall." with that he left.
I fell down my knees and started crying.Choo comforted me and tried to reassure me.
"Choo..Am I arrogant?"I choked on my tears.
"No baby dont listen to him. You know how San is,right?He always does that."
"I-I never did something to him why is he doing that?"I sobbed harder on her shoulder.
"I don't know sweetie..How about we go the restroom so you can clean up your face hm?"I nodded. On our way to the restroom many students were looking at me. I tried hiding my face so no one would suspect anything. When we arrived to the restroom Choo made sure to close the door so no one could get in.
"Babe wash your face. I'm right here."
I did as she told me and calmed down a bit.
"Should we go to our class?" "Yeah.."I said
"Okay let's go." She linked her arm with mine and we started walking as if nothing happened. We sat down on our chairs and talked about random things. The teacher came in but not alone. Beside her was a guy. And he looked very handsome.
"Okay class please quiet down. Today we have a new student. Why dont you introduce yourself?" she smiled "Hello everyone. My name is Yibo. Wang Yibo.Nice to meet you all." he introduced himself. Every girl in the class started whispering how handsome he was.
"Okay Yibo. I hope you can get along with the students well. Now you can sit at that table near the window."
He bowed to her and went to his seat. Everyone was drooling over him even me and Choo.
"Girl how is he so handsome?"Choo whispered to me. I shrugged my shoulders.
"He sits 2 tables behind us OH MY GOD!!!"she squealed. I chuckled at her reaction
"You sure like him huh?"I smirked "N-no!" she stuttered.
"Okay class now calm down. I'm going to start the lecture so please pay attention." She started talking and talking and eventually I fell asleep.

RINNNNNG

I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I woke up from my nap and looked up to the person. It was the new guy.
"Um hey.."
"Oh hi" I smiled
"Did you sleep well?"he chuckled.
"Oh haha yes"i nervously laughed.
"Anyways did you perhaps see the girl who was sitting beside me?" "Oh you mean the girl with the shirt hair?She went to the cafeteria." I nodded
"Do you perhaps want to go outside with me and show me around?"
"Of course! Let me pack my bags and then we can go."

SAN POV

"Why is that douchebag with her?"I asked.
"Huh?You mean the new guy beside your target?"asked my best friend Wooyoung.
"Yes."
"Why are you asking? he gasped "ARE YOU JEALOUS??" I smacked his arm.
"Hell no why would I?"
"I dont know. Shes hot though. I ask myself why you bully her?" "...Woo."
"What?" he asked
"i- forget it." with that I left.

I dont even know why I bully her.She never did something to me.

End of Sans POV