twenty eight

Y/N POV

I flinched when I heard someone talking to me. I quickly turned around and accidentally punched the person. I gasped as I heard a loud thud making contact with the floor.
"I-I'm so sorry I didn't-" I widened my eyes as I saw San on the floor.
"It's fine It's fine...you didn't know." he winced in pain. I quickly ran towards him and helped him stand up. San was pouting the whole time.
"I'm sorry Sannie you just took me by surprise.." I laughed nervously.
"Next time don't hit me that hard!"
"And you don't just sneak up behind me!" I shouted back at him. Well it's true he scared me and he shouldn't just sneak up on me and hug my waist. I sighed and turned around to continue cooking breakfast. I could feel San's stares but I decided to ignore them.
"Hey.." he said. I hummed in response.
"I'm sorry." he sounded sad. I turned off the stove and turned around to face him.
"For what exactly?" I raised one of my eyebrows. He pouted and looked down.
"I didn't mean to scare you like this. I was in the wrong so that's why I'm apologising."
Honestly I found it cute how he apologized and I wasn't mad at him at first place.
"No need to apologize, Sannie. I'm not mad at you. Just don't scare me like that again." I patted his shoulder. He looked at me and showed me his beautiful smile. I could feel the butterflies inside my stomach.
All of a sudden he hugged me really tight and twirled me around.
"Sannieeeeee!" I giggled and he did too.
He let me down and looked down shyly while still smiling wide. Just at that moment Choo came inside the kitchen and looked at us confused.
"I saw right.. If I was a stranger I would think you're dating."
My cheeks were flushing red at her statement. No Y/N! San is just a good friend! 
"I wish we were..." San mumbled but luckily none of us heard it.
"Anyways I made breakfast for us! Sit down and I'll serve the food." I stated. They nodded and sat down on the table.

After we finished eating, Choo insisted on washing the dishes with me but I refused and ordered her to go and relax along with San.
"Please Y/N!!!! I don't want you to do everything.." she whined
"ChuChu~ since it is my house I should clean it. Now go and relax. I promise I'll be quick." I assured her but she was stubborn to understand.
"No, I will help you!" she pouted
"Choo!" I looked at her sternly but she didn't gave up. I sighed and let her help me since I know she won't give up.
"Really?! Okay okay let's get this over with." she squealed like a little girl. I giggled at her cuteness and we started washing the dishes..

SAN POV

I was smiling like an idiot once again. I pulled out my phone and texted Wooyoung since I haven't heard of my bestfriend for a while now.
San: Wooyoungieeee
WY: Sannie?!
San: Yes it's me dumbass.
WY: woahwoahwoah who are you calling a dumbass huh!
San: Obviously you duh?
WY: i swear once i see you..I will strangle you to death
San: Hey be nice!
WY: You started it! Anyways how are you?
San: I'm fineee..how is my lovely bestfriend?
WY: cringe. I'm also fine. I heard you and Y/N are on good terms now 😏
San: Yes we are..
WY: How is it going?
San: How should it go? We are friends. Good friends.
WY: I like how you emphasize "Good friends"
San: huh
WY: Nothing..
San: Actually I spend the night at hers
WY: JDHFHDHDH WHAT
San: Choo was also there relax
WY: DETAILS! I WANT DETAILS
San: Shut up.
WY: Fake friend
San: Me? Never....
WY: 🤬
San: I love you too, Woo.
WY: Ew..Anyways I shouldn't disturb your time with Y/N any further..so have fun hehehe and tell me details!!!!!

I locked my phone and sighed deeply. This girl is really driving me crazy.. I stood up from the couch and decided to look around her house. She has really good taste when it comes to decoration. I like her style. I went inside a room which I suppose was her bedroom and looked around. It was very neat and modern. As I was looking around her room I tripped over something which made me almost fall down. I looked down and saw a box. I kneeled down and opened the box. There were polaroid photos of herself...and with Yibo. There weren't only the photos but also a book, moreover a diary. I don't wanna invade her privacy..but at the same time I'm curious about what she wrote inside. 

I decided to read it without her knowing. I opened the first page and started reading. Wow she really had a tough time... And I was the reason for it. Tsk Choi San you're an idiot.
I continued reading and came across a page which was about me. I was really curious about it and read it. I widened my eyes.

She had a crush on me?