Chapter 38 (class reunion part 2)

No one's pov

After parking the car near the front entrance of school Marinette and her family made their way through the hall. Once they entered all eyes were on them. Everyone looking at the new arrival trying to figure out who they were. Some began to whisper in groups to the people around them saying things like 

" Who are they?"

" They look like they all just stepped out of a magazine cover"

" They look like models"

"They are so beautiful"

The whispers continued through out the hall but the Culpa family didn't mind it at all. After their use to being the center of attention or being in the spot light. For them its a normal routine in their life. Marinette didn't bother much to talk to any of her classmates she simply just went over to Chloe and Marcus. Felix greeted Marcus with a firm hand shake and then they both fell into a light conversation on the latest BRT sports line and Marcus modeling for it. While Marinette helped Chloe with putting their own son's tie's right because the boys always put in a turn over position. 

As the family happily chatted away together and the children occasionally making trips to the buffet area for cookies they had not even notice Adrien, Nino, Allison, Allegra and their kids show up. Adrien quietly snuck up on Marinette while Nino did the same to Chloe both boys trying to scare the girls from behind. But Marinette being Marinette and all her years of being Ladybug she had noticed them with a reflection on one of the silver food containers placed on the buffet table. 

She quietly nudged Chloe and glanced to the direction of the reflection and when Chloe realized who it was she built up a smirk on her face same as Marinette's face. Both girls carried on acting clueless to what's going on. When the boys reached over to grab the girls from behind Chloe and Marinette both flipped them over resulting in groans out of pain. "You boys really thought that trick with work" Marinette says with a smirk still on her face and Chloe says "It's not like were superhero's too, right boys. I mean ridiculous utterly ridiculous"

As Marinette and Chloe continue to cold the boy and everyone  else just laughs at the scene before them. Allegra and Marcus on one side and Allison with Felix on the other side. While the kids were around talking to familiar faces such as Max, Rose, Julika and even Nathaniel. (( Nathaniel became a famous comic writer with Marcus he even own a store brand named                " Ladynior" in tribute to Ladybug and Chat Nior for saving Paris.))

When Kagami and Luka arrived and the group spent the rest of their time happily chatting away with fellow classmates occasionally coming over to make small talk and catch up. The group had failed to notice that two brunets where standing on the other side of the both heating up in rage and envy. That is until on brunet dares to come over because she's had enough of the charade going on.

And you can guess which brunnet came over and screamed or more like screeched out " how could you dare to show your face back here again after all these years you slut"

At these words are realised out into the once before comforting and happy environment everyone in the hall cease their conversation's and turns their heads to arising tension the room and to the area where chaos is about to break out. 

Hey guys sorry to stop my book here but I have to do some editing on this book. I feel like I could do more with the Relationships in this story I will try my best to change much but I need to add more feeling in this story.