Chapter 20

No one's pov

Exam time was stressful for everyone. The group of friends hardly had time to talk to each other studying during lunch breaks carrying textbooks around campus studying at any chance they could get to get good grades. It wasn't so bad for Adrien, Marinette, Felix and Kagami because they have always spent time revising over their work together in the library during free periods together, after lesson's.

When the exams had finally finished off and everyone finally got a chance to relax they all decided to go over to Marinette's place and have some fun. All of them where them were in the game room each one trying to beat Marinette at USM3 and all of them failing miserably. After they got tired of getting their asses kicked by Marinette with the game they did a small tour of the house and then went down to the kitchen while everyone sat down around the dinner counter while Marinette cooked up a batch of her famous macaroons. 

When she was finally done with it and left it to cool of a bit

When she was finally done with it and left it to cool of a bit. She went over to sit with Felix who was playing chess with Kagami. Once the macrons that Marinette had made cooled off and everyone ate one and went over how good the macrons tasted even Felix enjoyed the cranberry macrons Marinette specially made for him and he normally hates baked goods. They even made Marinette promise to bake every Saturday for them.

They spent the rest of the day having fun and playing different games like "with you rather" and "truth or dare". They had also made plans for the rest of the summer for the days they would meet up and days they would just stay home. 

Felix had asked Marinette out. Telling her he'd pick her up on Friday when she had agreed to go out with him.

 Chloe went crazy over this and kept on trying to get Marinette to go shopping with her to get a dress but Marinette had other ideas on her choice of what to wear on her special night of the week.