Chapter 30

Marinette pov

The fashion show turned out to be a great success for me. The Agrest's and Chloe mom were intruding me to many people who loved my clothing line from last semester when I was still in Paris last year. By the end of the nigth I had a whole list of new clients wanting in on my ladtest  designs.

Jagged was coming with us to New York to stay for next few months saying he needed a break from Paris and that he really had missed us. Even Adrien parents and MRS Bourgeois want to come to New York for a little break from Paris. My parents weren't going to New York for the holidays though they had been selected to bake some cake for some royals wedding. I was proud of my parents they moved to the other side of Paris away from my old school because my old classmates use to come over all the time and Nad mouth them for having a daughter like me. My parents bought a bigger store and turned into a kinda of Cafe. So it been running great they have been winning prizes for best bakery in Paris and been getting a large flow of daily customers.

As for me and my friends we spent our entire Sunday walking around Paris and visiting all our favorite places and old hang out spots. We were having such a good time together but it was ruined by a very annoying familiar vioce