Chapter 25

Marinette pov

When Felix had left the room to take a call I had this feeling that was about to happen not a bad feeling but a good one.

Mrs Culpa turned to me and asked “how things were going with Felix and how I really feel about him?”

I knew she was gonna ask me this so I didn't mind at all I already had my answer. “Felix and I don't really know how it happened all I know is that when I'm with him I feel free to be me. He makes me feel alive nowadays. Even with his sassy comebacks and funny insults I know I...” I don't really how to say this so I don't finish my last words to Mrs Culpa instead I just leave it stuck inside me.

“I haven't seen my son this happy in years. He doesn't show it much but I can see it. He smiles every time he looks at his phone when he texts you he even goes out with his friends more now. It's like you a part of my son back to and that's something I thought I'd never get to see again. Thank you Marinette, you have no idea how great full I am for you coming into my son's life and showing what it's like to live again.”

I was about to give her a response but Felix had just walked in with a cross expression on his face but. When he looks to see my face he immediately calms down. He walks up to me and hugs me for what reason he does I, ve no idea. Felix's mum takes out the biscuits from the oven and leaves it to cool of and then quietly leaves the room to give us some alone time but what Felix says next gets a bit over my edge.