Chapter 3

Four months later

Everything been great for the Agrest family. The press is still trying to find out how Emilia Agrest also known as Emily has returned from her two year disappearance and where she has been all this time. But that all died down when we declared Hawkmoth was defeated two months ago and since than Paris has never been better. People still stay guarded with their emotion but the citizens of Paris are moving on and growing stronger by each day and for that me and The rest of the miraculous team are proud of.

At school though things have gotten worse the class still attacks us and try to physically hurt us some times. Like Ayla and Lila tried to push down the stairs one day but thankfully Kagami got a grip on me before my face could hit the floor. My miraculous had repaired the rest of the bruises the class had given me that I could not avoid. 

Ayla keeps on threatening me by getting the whole class to send rude comments and mean texts everyday but the last text Alya had sent me was a death threat telling me to commit suicide and just jump of my balcony and die. After that I got a new phone and kept my old one away so I'd have evidence of what the class has been doing to me for the past year for when they finally do realize that Lila is the guilty one and that I am innocent. 

But what really pushed me over was the fact that they tried to kill Chloe and me by kidnapping us and throwing us over the Pont des arts or also known as the Passerelle bridge to drown. Luckily for us and our superhero sides we managed to survive with just a few minor bruises. After that incident we all left Paris.

Our parents knew about our situation at school so they let us move to New York to finish our schooling. I am really gonna miss Paris. I mean it's our home The place we grew up in and The place that holds so many great memories of our lives. Like The days we were given our miraculous or our first awards on our fencing tournament three months ago. We all came out in The top ten. "Maybe we might able to make new memories in New York" Adrien says and I finish by saying "at least we have each other. Longest we have each anything possible"I said with a smile. That lighten everyone mood up and we all began playing small games like 'would you rather' or 'spot lie' to allow time to pass by while we were on the plane.

 That lighten everyone mood up and we all began playing small games like 'would you rather' or 'spot lie' to allow time to pass by while we were on the plane

Watch out New York the miraculous team is back.