Chapter 4

Felix pov

Great my cousin and his loser friends are coming to stay in New York and they will  be also attending my school. One of them happens to be that silly I love you blunette girl. The one with all those pictures of my cousin in her room. She is so creepy. Adrien should get a restraining order against her not be friends with her.

What makes it worse is we will all be in the same class of advanced course " the horror "

Marinette pov

We arrived in New York at 3am. We all decided to go to the mansion first that Jaged gave me for my sixteen birthday I know right he is the best uncle ever.

 We all decided to go to the mansion first that Jaged gave me for my sixteen birthday I know right he is the best uncle ever

This place is amazing

This place is amazing. It's so beautiful. No wonder why Penny refused to show us any pictures. We had decided to all live together because it will was better than being apart from each other. We kind a of like a family now.

After we unpacked some of our stuff for few hours Chloe decided she wanted to go shopping which means she will be dragging me and Kagami along with her no excuses. She said she needed new clothes  for the year all though she already has a whole wardrobe full.While the boys stayed behind and had fun in the game room in the house.

During the next few weeks before the new schooling year could start the miraculous team had met up with the New York superhero's offering their assistance if it was needed.

Back in Paris

No one in class had taken notice to there missing classmates yet except for Juleka and Nino. Juleka found out Lila was lying when her brother Luka had made sit down as he pointed out all the flaws in Lila accusation and that Marinette was always some where else during the times the incidents took place. She had apologised to Marinette right after and they still stayed friends. Juluka suppose to model for Marinette fashion release in New York in six months time.

The only reason Juleka is acting like she belives Lila is because she doesn't want to lose Rose.

Nino had started to suspect Marinette was innocent when he had noticed how close she and Adrien been the last few months. Also how they would go out their way to avoid the rest of the class they even sat right at the back of the class as an act to avoid everyone else. The only time they interacted with anyone was when Lila and Ayla would come and accuse them of something.