Chapter 14

Marinette pov

We needed to hurry back to the manor quickly if we wanted to make it in time for the surprise to arrive. Adrien was a little angry at us for dragging him out school so fast but he will be a whole lot happier when he sees what got planned for him. Ohh I am so excited.

For the rest of the drive home the rest of we were texting each other. While Adrien took a small nap.

Chloe : Did he arrive yet?

Marinette: His plane landed twenty minutes ago. He should be arriving at the manor in less than half an hour.

Kagami : He looks so peaceful when he is resting.

We all turned to see a sleeping Adrien. His face was so relaxed no scope or sign of stress. Just the way it should be but ever since Lila had turned the class against is we haven't really been on the relaxed side of life. With our old classmates always treathening us and destroying our lives we never really had time to just sit down and enjoy life. 

Hopefully here in New York things will remain good for us because for the past four days we have been okay. No threats or any akuma attacks what so ever. Life been pretty simple and I hope it keeps being that way. 

We arrived at the house fifteen minutes early. We left Adrien to sleep of some more in the car and finished up the last minute touches to our plan. We already had one of the guest rooms prepared and the welcome banner hung up. Now all we needed was for our guest to arrive. Adrien had went to the kitchen to get some chips not really noticing the decorations we set up. Three minutes later the front doors open revealing a very tired puffy eye .......