Chapter 19

No one's pov

The first to speak was Allison " well it's nice to know your a cat person Adrien"

Felix says " I already knew it was you guys I mean it wasn't that hard to figure out."

Allison: Don't worry your secret's safe with us. We won't tell anyone.

After they all had a talk about their identity reveal and meeting Tikki and Plagg they went and joined the rest of the group outside the park. They spent the rest of the day walking around New York and buying snacks to eat once in awhile when they all went their separate ways Felix stayed with Marinette. They walked in perfect silence for awhile occasionally stealing glances at one another. This went on for some time until Felix spoke. "Marinette, I wanted to ask you something "

Marinette:"Sure, what is it you want to ask"

Felix: Are you and Adrien courting?

Marinette laughs and says no we are not dating Adrien and I are just friends we see each other as more of a brother and sister relationship actually. Plus haven't you noticed Adrien stuttering around Allison lately. He kind of has a big crush on her.

Felix: It's almost hard to miss.(he says this with a smile on his face a smile he only shares with Marinette)

They continued walking around until the group all met up again and went home soon after.

All the miraculous team members are in their bedrooms about to get a good nights rest thinking that coming to New York was definitely the right choice for them. A chance to live a new life and have a brighter future.