Chapter 34(Chloe and Marcus)

Chloe pov

If this thing I walking toward takes forever I am just gonna go back to my room. I have been following this toy truck for the past fifteen minutes. Where is thing freaking taking me. Urg this is ridiculous utterly ridiculous. I was debating in my head on whether I should just go back to the house or keep following this stupid truck. I didn't even notice the truck stop until I bumped into it.

What it's broken now! Oh great I followed this thing for so long only to have it break down on me here ridiculous utterly rid... I let myself drag of because I noticed a box of my favorite chocolates on the bench the truck stopped at there was also a card with my name on it. I opened it and it said
HONEY BEES ARE BRIGTH AND Yellow just like my girl that I admired so dear come seek me in the far meadow for you shall see the gifts I have led to my way.

The truck began to move again and every once in a while it would stop and there would be another gift lying near by the second was a bouquet of Lavender. Chloe favourite plant.

The third gift was another card tied to a bee teddy bear sayingHoney bees sting when their space invaded but would you just give a words that leave stings to my heart which makes me fall more deeper for you come to the Pon des arts Bridge for you ...

Honey bees sting when their space invaded but would you just give a words that leave stings to my heart which makes me fall more deeper for you come to the Pon des arts Bridge for you find your final gift my sweet honey bee.

The third gift was another card tied to a bee teddy bear sayingHoney bees sting when their space invaded but would you just give a words that leave stings to my heart which makes me fall more deeper for you come to the Pon des arts Bridge for you ...

Okay this guy creeps me out more than Marcus with his love quotes on honey bees but it's also kind of sweet at the same time. I make my way to the Pon des arts bridge and see's that someone was standing in the middle of the bridge as I walk up to see who it is I see Marcus and he is hiding something behind his back so I wouldn't be able to see it.

As I walk up to Marcus and playfully hit on his arm and start scolding him for all the walking he made me do but all he does is chuckle at me and smile while he looks into my eyes. I may not show it much but this guy has won his way into heart since the day I hit him in gym class and now I think he knows that I like him to. Him and his annoying reckless immature behavior. It's ridiculous i know.

Marcus gets down on one knee and Chloe freaks out and screams “no, no, no, no I am not marrying you “ than she Softly whispers not today at least. She didn't know that he had also heard last part but acted as if not. He continued to open the box and reveals a necklace with a crown bee on it and says “would you be the bee to my heart” and then he says “Chloe Bourgeois would you be my girlfriend”
Chloe response “that better be gold or I am not yes if it isn't”
Marcus smiles at her and picks her up and starts to swings her around in joy both laughing out of happiness. He puts the necklace on her.

and when she turns around to look at him there eyes meet and they melt into each other Marcus moves closer her to her but Chloe stops him saying “Don't you dare ever break my heart, got it” she stares at him piontly and he just gives her his charm...

and when she turns around to look at him there eyes meet and they melt into each other Marcus moves closer her to her but Chloe stops him saying “Don't you dare ever break my heart, got it” she stares at him piontly and he just gives her his charming smiles and says “Yes mam, you are the bee to my heart after. Ever since the day you stung me with that dodge ball you've had me falling for you like crazy”
Chloe just roles her eyes in response which makes Marcus smile. Then Chloe grabs his shirt and pulls him down into a kiss.