July

Taehyung's POV

   After the release of the new Japanese album, there were many online performances where we sang Stay Gold and more songs. The schedules were quite tight, but all seven of us were able to keep up pretty well.

   All seven of us took a break from vocal practice and sat in a break room. It's only been two months and I can tell that the members have been getting more sleep and been eating properly. I felt relief but I still worry how they'd be once I'm gone forever.

What if they end up doing the same thing?

   I kept dozing off until Jungkook nudged me lightly. I turned over to look and he had a serious look on his face.

"Something's been bothering you, Hyung. You can tell us right? Is there something that you're keeping from us? You've been dozing off a lot and haven't eaten the amount you usually eat."

   It's hard to keep something from the people that mean so much to you. I had to endure it and smiled.

"No. It's the schedules that have been keeping me thinking. And Ha-Neul said that I won't have much of an appetite after being resurrected."

"Why didn't you say that in the first place? I thought something's been bothering you, Hyung." Jungkook said wrapping his arm around Tae's shoulder.

The last part is true at least..

   After break was over, we headed back to the vocal room. And practiced once again. We did the best we could until it was time to go home. On our way home we decided to go and shop for some groceries since there wasn't much to eat since Jimin and I would snack form the pantry.

Probably why I don't eat that much too..

Hoseok and I told the others that they could go home and rest while we get the groceries.

   Walking around to grab some groceries on the list, Hoseok asked me a question.

"Taehyung. You can tell me, right? There's something definitely bothering you."

   I froze. How did Hoseok know? I did my best to hide my worries. I turned to look at him and shook my head.

"No, Hyung. There isn't anything bothering me." I smiled.

   Checking out the groceries from the cashier and heading home, Hoseok grabbed my wrist. I turned to look at him. He was serious this time..

"Taehyung I think you should tell me." He said.

   I stayed silent. It was a while before he shook me.

"Please. I'm your Hyung and I need to make sure nothings bothering you." Hoseok continued, pleading.

"I.. I only have.."

"Have what?" He interrupted. He was desperate to know what was going on.

"I only have.. 1 bag of dog food for Yeontan." Surely that'd be a good excuse. I really do love Yeontan after all.

   Hoseok sighed and let go of my wrist. He started laughing and patted my head.

"You little goofball." He said as we continued walking home.

   Arriving home, we called out to Jin that we got the groceries ready.

"Yahhhh. Took you guys long enough to get the groceries." Jin said, walking down the stairs.

"Jungkook-ah, help me make some dinner. Especially the glazed sweet potatoes dish." Jin said, laughing from the BTS Run episode which was three years ago.

"Okay, Hyung-ah." Jungkook replied.

   He got onto Jin's back and playfully locked his arms around his head.

"Yah! Let go of me!" Jin shouted as the rest of us left the scene.

Jimin's POV

There must be a price to this.. or a limit at least.

   I was spacing out with my thoughts until I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in, Taehyungie~" I said, happily.

   As I see the door open, it was Taehyung. He smiled at me and payed down beside me on the bed. He got closer as he wanted to see what I was staring at. I was holding a picture frame of both of us. It was five years ago where we had vacation at Malaysia. We were at the beach in our swimming clothes and had our arms sticking out.

Fun memories.

   I smiled to myself. And I looked over to Tae who was also smiling at the photo in my hand.

"Hey, do you want to sneak into the pantry?" I asked mischievously.

   Tae didn't need to respond to that questions, he got off the bed and I came after. He snuck past the kitchen where Jin and Jungkook were cooking and went to the pantry. Tae and I opened the door and searched for something tasty to eat. There were crackers, ramen, cookies, chips, and more.

"I'm taking these spicy chips." I said grabbing the red bag.

"I'll take the corn chips then." Tae said grabbing the yellow bag.

   Of course, Tae doesn't like spicy food. Sneaking our way back, Jin caught us.

Oh no..

"Aish! You guys are killing me with your snacking!" Jin said taking the bags from our hands.

"I should put a lock there." Namjoon joked as he came into the dining room.

"Anyways, dinner is ready. And.. the glazed potato's are stuck to the plate again." Jungkook said, rubbing the back of his nape.

   The rest of the members came and as we got the table ready. We all sat down, Namjoon sitting next to Hoseok, Yoongi siting to my right, Tae sitting on my left, and Jungkook sat to the left of Tae. Jin came into the dining room with a pot of vegetable stew, then some bowls of rice with beef, and lastly, Jungkook's glazed sweet potatoes.

   We all stared at these dishes, making ourselves hungrier. Once Jin sat down next to Namjoon, we were filing our plates and downing the food.

"Man, we haven't had Jungkook's glazed sweet potatoes in a long time." Tae spoke with some of the potatoes in his mouth.

"Aish, don't talk with your mouth full, you know your manners." Jin scolded.

"Hehe~ sorry, Hyung." Tae apologized.

   Yoongi got up and went to the kitchen to grab something. He came out with a bottle of soju and seven shot glasses.

"Let's drink tonight guys, I think we should have some drama tonight." Yoongi said.

   We all cheered and had a lot of fun. Being me, I took many shots of soju and got drunk eventually. I looked around and saw that everyone was knocked out, except for Yoongi.

"I.. think.. we should take.. them to. bed." I said with slurs.

"Yeaaaah." Yoongi responded.

  The rest of the night, everyone slept quite well.