Cleaning

Jin's POV

June 6th, 2020 2:07 p.m.

It seems that Taehyung has been spending quality time with all of us. We're recovering quite quickly from our loss from him. Namjoon and I have been getting along very well ever since the day Taehyung arrived. That night when everyone was ready to sleep, Namjoon suddenly hugged me.

"N-Namjoon-ah, w-what are you doing.?" I said surprised.

"I-I'm sorry.. about the day I yelled at you. It was wrong for me to do that and.. I don't like the distance you're creating between us. I was the cause of it. I'm sorry, Jin-Hyung.." he said deeply.

I felt shocked, but not surprised. I also hated the distance I've created between us and I think it's time let it go.. Namjoon, being taller, looked down to me. I see tears in the corner of his eyes and wipe it for him.

"I forgive you too, Namjoon."

I bet Tae guided him about this..

"Let's go to sleep now."

"Yes, good night, Hyung."

"Good night Namjoon."

It's been a couple of days since it's happened, and I've noticed that we need to clean the house. Being the best Hyung I am, I took out all the cleaning supplies and laundry baskets.

"Yah! Everyone, come down stairs in the living room!" I yelled, loud enough for everyone to hear.

As everyone gathered I noticed that Tae and Jimin weren't there.

"Everyone we need to clean this place up, I know that Tae is back, but I also want our clean house back too." I said ordering them to clean the piles of clothes and dusting off the the areas the weren't touched in a while.

Everyone groaned but didn't argue about it. They did need to take care of their house after all.

While they were cleaning I was searching through the house where Jimin and Tae were. They weren't in Yoongi's shared room, nor Jungkook's shared room, and not in the dpantry eating snacks..

Could they have..

I took my car keys and told everyone that I'd come back. After hearing their responses, I put on my shoes and leave the house. Driving up to where I believe they were at, I found them. They were at the cemetery where Tae's grave was supposed to be, but it wasn't there. Ha-Neul also got rid of Tae's grave. I parked my car and exited the vehicle.

"Yah! This is where you guys have been?" I asked the two boys. They turned around and smiled.

"Hyung! What are you doing here?" Asked Jimin.

"I'm here to get your asses and bringing you guys back to help clean the house." I replied.

"Hyung.." Tae said, "You chose a beautiful spot where my grave was.." he continued smiling at me.

I smiled back to him,

"Of course. I'd pick a beautiful spot for you to see." I replied.

"Anyways.. get your asses in the car, I know Jimin likes to walk to the cemetery, so he didn't take the car." I said.

The two were running over the the parked car to claim the passenger seat. Watching from the distance, it seems that Jimin won and took the passenger seat. Tae had to sit in the back and kept a pouty face the entire ride back home.

Once we arrived, I had the two "soulmates" go and clean the restrooms. Then I went over to help Namjoon with dusting the rooms.

"Hey Namjoon, was it Tae that had you hug me?" I asked.

"Yeah, that little romantic boy." Namjoon chuckled.

"Yah! You thought that was a romantic time between us?" I asked, playfully poking his sides.

"Hyung! Stop!" Namjoon breathed out, laughing.

Eventually, we were all done except for Jimin and Tae.

What in the world are they doing now..?

We all hear a ruckus coming from upstairs and head up to Jungkook and Tae's shared bedroom where their bathroom was. There, was a mess. The floor was wet and Jimin was on top of Tae's back. Seemingly to have slipped due to the slippery floor.

"Aishhh- you punks." I said.

"Oh~ hello hyungs and Maknae ~" Jimin said looking up. We can all the the mischief in his smile.

"No~ not my restrooom.." Jungkook said dramatically.

"It ain't the end of the world Jungkookie." Yoongi plainly said.

"Oh we'll see how you think once I do the same to your restroom." Jungkook says as he dashed to Yoongi's shared restroom with Jimin and Hoseok.

"Jungkook- don't you dare-" Yoongi said before running after the youngest.

"Hey Jungkookie~ let me help you too~" Hoseok said happily following the two.

Now this is the family I miss. The fun and chaotic times. I turn over to see Namjoon and he does the same. We both smile and laugh.

Finally, it's night and everyone was exhausted from cleaning the whole house. Again it was time to sleep but what has been happening every night now, is that Namjoon would hug me before going to sleep. Tae really knows how to get us to like skin ship.

"Good night, Namjoon." I said.

"Good night, Hyung."