Returning

I closed my eyes for a second and when they reopened, I was in front of my shared house with the other members.

I'm already back.

It feels like it's been years since I've seen this house. The front yard filled with healthy green grass, beautiful daffodils surrounding the area, a small bird house, the two story building painted beige, a flat roof with some vines, the some bay windows, and the magnolia door.

Slowly I approached the front door and brought my arm up to ring the door bell. Suddenly someone opened the door before I could press the button.

Jin.

He was speechless. He blinked once, twice, three times, thinking that he's hallucinating. Tears were falling as he covered his mouth.

"I-Is it r-really you Tae..?"

I nodded and smiled with tears forming at the corners of my e yes. Then he hugged me. I missed the feeling of being hugged by my members, it felt so warm and safe. I hugged him back and I could tell that he's lost a lot of weight within 3 weeks. He feels thinner and fragile.

"Jin Hyung-ah, have you been eating properly?" I asked pulling away from the hug.

We looked into each other's eyes and I can see dark circles beneath his eyes too.

"Have you been sleeping well too, Hyung?"

Jin didn't want to answer, he broke away from the hug and pulled me back into the house. It had a dark, depressing atmosphere once I stepped in. It was a mess. Some of the shoes were just stacked in a pile, clothes were everywhere, books were out of place, and no one was around.

"Where is everyone, Hyung?" I asked carefully.

Jin sighed and I could hear the shakiness in his breathing.

"Namjoon has been reading books everyday to keep his mind off ever since you died. Yoongi has been staying in his room everyday on his phones to stay distracted, Jimin visits your grave everyday, Hoseok stays in the bathroom crying and only leaves when he's thirsty or when it's time to sleep. And Jungkook just stares out of the window everyday hoping you're doing well up there."

I need to fix this mess, we've all been left on bad terms.

"Tae, can you please sit down with me in the living room? I know it's a mess ever since you've died, but.. I want to know what's happening and how you're alive right now." Jin said after I was silent for a moment.

"Of course, Hyung."

I entered the living room first remembering the last event that's happened in there. I looked over to Jin who seems to feel the same way. I sat down on my favorite spot if the couch and Jin sat beside me. Jin turned on one of the lamps closest to us since it was still early in the morning and dark. With his elbows on his knees, hands held together, he turned to his left to face Taehyung.

"How are you alive right now?" He started.

"I was given a choice whether I could be resurrected and fix this mess I brought upon you guys, or stay up there where I can watch you guys." I started off.

"Was it god that gave you this chance?" Jin asked.

"No, they had no name and I don't think they know who or what they are. But I gave them the name, Ha-Neul. They said I'm a special person too apparently.."

He doesn't need to know..

"I'm glad I get to see you again. Everything's been so empty without you and your presence. We all miss you, Tae.."

None of them need to know.

"So them what about ARMY? Everyone around the world?" Jin asked curiously.

"Ha-Neul said they'd erase any memory of me dying, but not you guys. I need to fix this Hyung."

"I understand."

There was a silent moment between us, a nice silent moment, but eventually Jin got up when the sun light was peeping through the shades.

"I think I'll wake up Namjoon first-"

"Tae??"

We both turn our heads to the living room doorway.

Namjoon's awake.

He looked at me and I could see disbelief in his eyes. Then he looked at Jin which I turned to look at both of them. Namjoon's eyes softened when he looked at Jin, but Jin seemed nervous when Namjoon looked at him. Jin made eye contact with Namjoon, but he just looked scared.

Did something happen that I'm not aware?

Namjoon made a gesture, slightly cocking his head to his left. Jin seemed to understand and got up to leave the room.

"He's going to wake the others up." Namjoon said as he took the empty seat Jin sat on.

"It's nice to see you again Hyung, you're awake already?" I said.

"It's nice to see you too Tae, we really missed you." Namjoon replied as he hugged me tightly. I can hear some sniffles coming from him. I broke the hug and asked,

"Did something happen between you and Jin Hyung?"

Namjoon was silent. He looked away and stared at a picture frame of him and Jin together. It was a photo from one of our trips from Saipan. They were both standing next to each other. Namjoon, at the time, with light brown hair, had his arms apart and Jin, who was blonde, had his hands in his pockets. They were at the beach.

Two years ago..

He turned back to me and replied with a heavy chest.

"He.. he and I were in an argument... not too long after your death. He kept on blaming himself that it's all his fault from the start. The argument for deeper and deeper. I told him to shut up.I didn't mean it when I told him to shut up. I know it's very rare for me to yell at others. But after your death, it became too much for me to control my emotions. I- I messed up. He's scared that I may yell at him again. I try to apologize, but he runs off. Tae.. I don't know what to d-do anymore.."

It is rare to have Namjoon yell at people. He's a very calm person and collects his thoughts before talking back in a heated situation.

"Hyung, I'm going to fix all of this, I promise. Before you go to bed tonight, go hug Jin, you both share the same room. Hug him and apologize. I'm sure he'd understand then." I replied, hugging him.

As time passed, Jin brought every one downstairs to the living room. Jimin took my death the worst out of everyone. He wouldn't stop hugging me and I don't blame him. I don't blame anyone for my death. Everyone had dark, puffy bags under their eyes and they looked so thin. It hurts to see them like this. I looked around, everyone was there except Jungkook.

"He wouldn't come out of his room. He won't open the door either." Jin said.

Typical.