-Chapter 49- Kendall

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Louis I swear to God."- I said.

I spent next 20 minutes trying to move his arm away from me. We got ready and walked with Issie to the store.

"Your gonna break it Louis."- I said as Louis picked up glass sculpture.

"He's like this every time."- Issie said.

"It won't break."- Louis said as he was holding it. Sculpture slipped from his hand and I luckily I catched it.

"How the roles have changed."- I said.

"Besides Snape would kill you if that potion broke."- He said.

"What are you two talking about?"- Issie asked.

"Once I saved Y'n from detention by not letting potion fall from Snape's cabinet."- Louis said.

"One nice thing he did."- Issie said.

"Not true!"- Louis said.

"Walk."- I pushed his back.

We spent next 2 hours buying groceries and me telling Louis he can't use magic to create a cat.

We got back home and sat on couch while Millie was looking through groceries.

"So Y'n."- Kendall came sitting next to us. "You and Louis are going to the same boarding school?"

"A what?"- I asked as I turned around to Louis.

"Boarding school Y'n."- Louis said as he gave me the look.

"Oh, yes we do."- I said.

"For how long?"- She asked.

"2 years."- Louis said.

Kendall kept on asking questions. I helped Issie with lunch and after lunch Kendall suggested horror movie.

"Absolutely not."- Issie said. "Louis's asthma is still there and mom and dad are not here."

"He will be fine."- Kendall said.

"He could watch it when he has his inhaler."- She said. "Mom and dad will buy one when they come home tomorrow."

"How is Louis going to go to boarding school without inhaler?"- I asked.

"They will come before you two go."- Millie said.

"He will be fine come on."- Kendall said. "It's not even scary."

"How do you know if movie is scary?"- Millie asked.

"I watched it and he will be perfectly fine."- She said.

"Still a no for me."- Issie said.

"You and Y'n could go to your room and do something else you know."- Kendall said.

"Okay with me."- I said getting up.

"Same for me."- Issie said.

"Oh you two are staying."- Louis pulled my arm.

"Why would we?"- Issie said

"You are not leaving me with these two."- He said. "And besides Millie will burn the whole house down if you leave us alone."

"He's not wrong."- Millie said.

"Fine."- Issie said.

We sat down and Kendall turned on a movie. I didn't like Kendall. Millie and Issie didn't lie when they said she's two faced. Movie was scary , but Louis looked fine.

It was barely end of the movie and one jump scare was on the screen. Everybody flinched. I looked over to Louis.

"Are you okay?"- I asked.