Chapter 11: Halo Steak House

Start from the beginning

The new Hermit, Grian, stood up, and I realized he was the one to help me on the island. "I'll come. Mumbo is too!" Mumbo looked up in confusion.

"I am?"

"Yep!"

The redstoner shook his head but followed his friend. 

Boyfriend?

By the way they were acting earlier, I wouldn't be surprised. I glanced at the two, and quickly came to the conclusion that I shipped it. Judging by Stress' giggle and Iskall's smirk, I wasn't the only one. 

Joe and Cleo stood and the Immortuos spoke, "Always lookin' for an excuse to go shopping." The way they walked over together, I could tell their friendship hasn't wavered one bit.

xB quietly stood and shuffled towards the portal, Keralis following. After a few seconds, everyone who wanted to go had stood, ready to go. 

After them, Jevin, Hypno, False, Team Zit, Scar, and Bdubs joined us. 

Xisuma made sure everyone was sure they didn't want to go, and together, all the Hermits going walked through the portal, with me trailing a good few feet behind them. When everyone was through, Xisuma turned back to make sure I followed. I hung my head and stepped through to the Lobby. 

In The Hub, the Hermits were standing around, waiting to see who was going where. Stress, Cleo, and False decided to have a girls night and skipped away. Not before Stress gave me diamonds to get a haircut, though, even when I told her no. The others split away, going there separate ways, wanting to go to different places, leaving me and X alone. 

They had made a decision to meet at a restaurant called Halo Steak House for dinner at 6:00, so we had roughly about 2 and a half hours before we had to head over there. 

"You ready Z?"

I jerked up, looking at my twin and nodding. We walked through the crowd, which was noticeably smaller than yesterday, to a map outside. Xisuma searched up 'barber' in the search bar and several dots appeared on the map.

"This ones closest. Let's head there." 

I just nodded again and followed X. It was a ten minute walk to get there, and when we got there, we were told it would be a fifteen minute wait. We decided to wait seeing as it would take longer to walk to another barber shop. 

Forty-five minutes later, I walked out of the shop with hair now only barely making it past my shoulders, where I like it. 

"It looks good. Especially now that it's white again and not grayish brown." 

"Oi, shut up!"

(Do people say oi? I think so but i'm not sure...)

"For now," he laughed. "Where do you want to go now?"

"I don't mind." 

"Well, you'll need more clothes. You can't really wear that to sleep." He gestured to my armor.

So that's what we did. Going to multiple shops and market stands buying me new clothes. I made a mental note to pay Stress and X back. When it came time to meet up with the others, we had about three bags of new outfits for me. Mainly pajamas and undergarments, but a few day clothes as well. 

We ran by the Lobby and dropped our stuff off in the lounge, and headed over to Halo Steak House. A few Hermits were already waiting outside when we got there. 

Keralis spoke up. "Shishwammy!" The dude ran up to X and hugged him, but surprised me when he pulled away from X and gave me a hug as well. I stood frozen, not sure what to do. Thankfully he hopped away before I completely stopped working.