8

Eventually, after recapping what happened in the past few nightmarish days, I got to sleep.
...
My eyes shoot open and I hold back a scream. I had the same dream that I had a couple days before, except that was a daydream, where Wolf was killed by the black wolf...
Wait a minute...
It makes sense now...
Those dreams....they had to be a sign or something, that something bad would happen.
But it already has...
The same wolf that killed him in my dream, looked identical to Wolfs dad when he attacked him before I blacked out.
...could it be the future or something?
Am I psychic?!?
I snap out of my daze and yawn. I reach down for my phone as it fell on the floor during the night, but the bed frame hits a bruise on my arm and I curse under my breath.
I reach for the phone, grab it and turn it on.
The light blinds my eyes and I squint.
Wow, 3am.
I realize I need to pee so I decide I may as well go, as I could tell I wasn't going back to sleep any time soon.
I feel so dirty and sweaty in my clothes - I was in such a rush last night I wasn't bothered to change and I just jumped into bed like this.
Once I exit the bathroom, I go to the kitchen to get something to drink. Holding the glass of water, I slip my slippers on and walk back to my room, but suddenly my mum runs out her room with a baseball bat and shouts "Who's there?!"
I stumble back in shock. She looks at me blankly and says, "oh BROOKE! I thought it was a burglar. Did you have to make so much noise? It's 3am!"
I simply reply, "at least I didn't threaten you with a baseball bat!"
She rolls her eyes at me, mouths I love you, and walks back into her own room, closing the door behind her.
I tiptoe back to my room, and open the door to see Wolf glaring at me suspiciously.
"I'm sorry I woke you up, MUM thought I was a burglar and attacked me with a baseball bat."
Wolf whines and goes back to his sofa bed to lie down and sleep.
Next morning
My eyes slowly open, and I'm so tired that I can hardly move in my bed. My whole body aches. I went to sleep at 5am, I literally stared at the ceiling considering my life choices and other random stuff.
I get my phone from under my pillow and it glows and says 7am. I sigh.
I look at Wolf, but he's silently snoring away in his own little world.
I attempt to get up, but I slip over and fall with a thud on the ground.
Ow
My butt...
Wolf snores loudly and tosses and turns.
"Sorry.." I whisper.
I walk to my wardrobe and pick out a white flowy top with some pale skinny jeans. I find a cute comono lace sweater and put them on.
There's a faint glow coming from my curtain. I walk over and pull them back to reveal the morning light.
Ugh I hate mornings, that weird feeling of the new morning day...
I blink a few times, walk over to the bathroom and wash my face, brush my teeth, and do my hair.
After 20 minutes I go to the kitchen and get breakfast. I literally make a salad, because I'm not bothered to do anything else.
I look at the clock and it says 8, so I should probably leave for school. I grab my bag, phone, keys, kiss mum goodbye and close the door.
And here I go...
To school...