15

Brooke's POV

She slams the door shut behind her, and let's go of my arm.
It's completely dark in here until Jess turns the light on. The room is futuristic, full of modern sofas and paintings, but no windows.
"Jessica?" I ask anxiously.
"Care to bloody explain now?" I shout at her.
"Shut up shut up shut up SHUT UP SHUT UP!" she sobs, and throws her hands to her face in frustration.
"Don't give me your sympathy crap," I spit, but it's still painful to see my life long best friend sobbing.
"Look, everything that happened wasn't my fault. I will tell you everything!!! But I need you to promise me one thing,"
"Get to the point"
"You listen to EVERY word I say, okay?" She stares at me in about a 30 second period of awkward silence before I say "UGH fine, I mean you only kidnapped me and my pet werewolf dog and locked us together in a sweaty cupboard with our mouths bloody duct taped no f*ing big deal huh."
"Okay look, let me tell you everything that happened. Come and sit down"
She guides me to the sofas and I sit uncomfortably, wiggling until I'm in a not so awkward position. Goddamn these are uncomfortable-
"FOCUS." She claps in front of my eyes and I jerk back.
"It all started a few weeks ago. May the 11th to be exact."
"Wolfs birthday..."
"Yes. I got a text message from an unknown contact. It said,
*Jessica, listen to my words and nobody gets hurt.* " I was terrified. What was I supposed to do? Tell me Brooke? What?!" and in realization, it hits me, "Jess, what did he tell you to do..."
...
...
"He...he said I had to kill you. And Wolf." I fall off the sofa in horror.
"WHAT?! Is that why we were here?" I lay on the floor staring up at the ceiling in shock. My best friend....
"I'm sorry! Brooke you don't understan-"
"YOU TRIED TO KILL ME!"
"HE THREATENED TO KILL MY MOTHER!" I stop and glare at her.
"What?"
"I got a FaceTime. He had my mother strapped to a chair with rope in her mouth. It showed him from the neck down holding a knife. What could I have done Brooke?"
oh my god. This is unreal.
"He's controlling you, isn't he."
"My moms been missing for days. I will only get her back when it's done."
"When what's done..." My stomach sinks to my feet and I put my hands on my hair in anger.
"When Wolf is dead."
I fall-again- to the ground and crawl away from Jessica, who has a pyschotic grin on her face.
"You.. YOU CANT DO THIS!" I scream.
"Brooke...it's too late."
And then I heard him scream in pain.
----------------------------------------------soz for never updating!!! I love you guys really <3