2

I get my handbag and my sunglasses and put red lipstick on. Wolf goes into the bathroom and I told him he can't go outside as a boy so he goes back into a puppy. I'm straighten my brown hair and put some jeans and a wolf top on. Wow, how ironic.
He comes jumping out as a baby puppy again. He's so small and cute!!
He comes and sits in my lap. Once I'm done getting ready, I get up, put some white trainers on, put wolf in my handbag as he's too small to be on a lead, and I do NOT trust him without one, and walk out the door, stuffing the house key in my back pocket. I look like a nightmare, so maybe il get something for myself too.
Wolf whimpers as a huge dog walks past. We go to the nearest clothes shop and walk to the boys section. I pick out a cyan top and jeans with some black trainers, and some fake aviator sunglasses for good luck. Wolf jumps out my bag and sits on the floor next to a leather jacket. He picks it up with his head and whimpers.
"Are you serious? You'll look like an idiot!" I whisper to him. He lies down and cries quietly, occasionally looking up at me with his sad face.
"Oh for gods sake FINE" I say loudly. A middle aged woman with her daughter give me an odd look when they see me arguing with my dog about a leather jacket, and I quickly pick Wolf up and stuff him in my bag as gently as I could. He smilies at me mockingly.
I pick up everything and go to the checkout.
When we leave, I go to the pet store to buy a doggie sofa bed. It was hella expensive.
"The things I do for you Wolf..." I whisper into my handbag, as I got more strange looks. I hear him bark happily. "Shut up" I say. The woman next to me looks shocked. I apologize to her and she leaves quickly.
"I think we should leave"
Wolf barks in agreement.