16

I sprint to the door and slam my body against it. I hit my hands against the all too perfect white wood and SCREAM at the top of my lungs
"WOLF! NO LEAVE HIM ALONE! PLEASE!"
Bxtchy McStrawberryBlonde runs up to my slowly crumbling figure against the door and puts her hand on my shoulder, but as soon as we make contact I slam the my fist into her jaw.
Bitch.
"Don't touch me." I spit, "just go and fxing DIE JESSICA."
"I'm so sorry" she clutches her bruising jaw and welps and sobs in shame.
I hear Wolf cry for help on the other side, and I hit the damn door until my knuckles are bloody, my voice is hoarse from screaming and my face is pale and wet from tears.
Glass smashes and wood snaps. Bones crackle and Wolf screams in pain.
And there's nothing I can do.
I slowly slide down the door and sit with my head on my knees, crying loudly like a stubborn child.
Images flash across my mind, flashbacks and memories,
Seeing baby wolf sitting in my room for the first time in human form, I was so comfused.
Buying him clothes and telling an old lady to shut up by accident.
Daydreaming in his electric blue eyes,
Seeing the dimples on his pale cheeks every morning as he smiles

Slowly, I come back from my hypnotic state, but somethings wrong.
I can't breathe.
I fall, choking, lightheaded as the world blurs. I clutch my throat in unbearable pain and tears fall across my face.
"Brooke? BROOKE NO!" Jessica screams in horror. She grabs me and holds my face in her cold hands.
"Brooke look at me! It's okay! Please what's happening?! Brooke no-"
Her voice muffles into nothingness and everything stops. Wolfs cries of pain stops. Jessica's terrified face disappears and the world becomes one huge blur of nothing.
And the first and only thought that races through my mind is,
Am I dead?
___________________________
Ayyyyy guess who's back!! This gal! Zara here! I will try my VERY BEST to keep u guys updated with ma story. Tell me ur opinions xxx love you! - Zaz