13

"Jessica??" I try and say, but she covers my mouth and shushes me with her finger to my mouth.
"Hush baby Brooke."
She curled her strawberry blonde hair into bouncy curls, wearing blood red lip stick with matching nails.
"Dont alk oo meee!" I attempt to scream through my covered mouth.
She rips it off and glares at Wolf, grinning manically. I scream in pain and my mouth fills with my salty tears as I sob.
"Why would you do this to me??" I cry.
"Come with me Brooke, we can talk."
"Let him go" I say.
"I can't do that"
"LET HIM GO!" I scream, so loud that I swear the cupboard shook.
A tear falls down Wolfs pale cheek and he shakes his head.
"Just go." He says, muffled.
I glare at him, terrified. Jessica grabs my arm and pulls me out of the claustrophobic cupboard. She slams the door shut and I cry even more. The room is completely empty apart from a few chairs, a table and the cupboard, obviously.
"Brooke please don't cry" she whispers in my ear.
"Shut up bxtch" I shout at her.
"I trusted you with my life! You were my BEST FRIEND!"
*cry cry*
"Let me explain!"
"NO!"
"You don't understand...." Tears fall down her cheeks and her eyes fall upon the security camera in the corner of the empty room, as if she was afraid of it.
I stare at it in awe. "What the hell are you looking at?" I whisper, getting more creeped out by the second.
She turns and stares at me, huge wet tears running down her foundation caked face, and instantly smiles as if it never happened.
"Nothing. Now shut up and come with me" she says quickly, grasping my hand and dragging me to a door at the end of the room.
We get to the door, and she stops, turns her head, staring at the camera in the corner one more time, before wiping her tears away and entering the room with me, and slamming the door shut behind her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. Thank you SO SO MUCH for 5k reads! Adonbelievit (inside joke) seriously though ily guys so so much!
FYI I'm in a house full of screaming kids halp me....
-Zara xxx <3