I dont even know

Wolfs POV (ikr intense af)
~
He slams my hand against the concrete before I can say where I am, and ends up obliterating the phone along with it. The cracks from my hand are loud, painful and utterly unbearable.
"NO! N-"
As I scream he covers my mouth with the cloth in his hand, shushing me like a child.  I stare at him helplessly as he gazes into my eyes, almost as if he felt sympathetic for me for a split second, only to see him transform to a furious creature of rage as he hits me across the face. My face is left bloody and tingling from the impact of his hand as he screams at me repeatedly about why I told Kai where I was.
Dumbass.
Gives me the phone and complains why I spoke?
I don't know what the hell is happening. I don't even know who the hell this man is, but he just
Won't.
Stop.
I want nothing other than to rip him apart and spit on his remains but I don't have the strength to even kill a f***king fly after what he's done to me.
He even stabbed me in the chest earlier and hung me from the goddamn ceiling until I woke up. I thought I was a goner, but I guess I got lucky, eh?
You see, it's times like this where I really wonder how the f**k I get myself into situations like this and still manage to joke about it, I mean, I've been kidnapped by an abusive mysterious man who keeps repeatedly almost killing me, but letting me survive and yet I can't stop thinking about how hot Cara Delevinge is.
Suddenly BANG
He slams down a hammer, barely missing my leg by, literally an inch, and  I roll away, screaming at the pain since it's already f**king broken.
"Mate you need to calm down-"
BANG
he caught my finger and I look as it is literally pouring with blood, and proceed to scream like a girl.
My vision starts to go black at the edges and I know I'm out to pass out, but when he realizes, he throws down the hammer and holds my feet, and then proceeds to drag me through the rotting wooden door of the abandoned home of my childhood hide and seek games. It makes me visualize running with Kai, as we run to hide from the seeker, but I don't remember who the seeker was. I don't know why, but there are these blocks in my memory from certain things, and there is one person I just can't visualize anymore.
Before I know it, we're at the car. The man literally picks me up and throws me in the boot.
"Careful there bud that's where you stabbed m-"
He slams the boot shut and I look out the back window, squinting.
I see someone.
Someone.
SOMEONE.
KAI.
He comes screaming and running frantically to the car but it's too late, we've already picked up speed.
I shout and whine, sobbing as I slam my hands against the bulletproof glass.
Kai runs in the distance as I see him slowly disappear into a thick cloud of dust from the car as I fall back, crying uncontrollably. And one thought crosses my mind.
Maybe this is the end?
~~~~

WOLF IKR. Sorry for not updating in sooooooo long literally but I'm here now! I hope u like it and feel free to guess who the ''man" is -wink-. I LOVE YOU WOLFIES <3