23

KAIS P.O.V

I close the door and sit on the edge of my bed, my mind racing of thoughts, when I hear the phone ring.

RING RING

I practically go flying to my phone on the drawers and answer, putting it to my ears.

"Kai's residence, how can I help you?" No reply. "Hello?" Still nothing.

"Oh for gods s-" Then I hear something. Like a low growl, or someone breathing with a heavy chest.

"Who is this?" I ask, nervously.

After what seems like a decade of silence, I hear a voice. HIS voice.

"...K..Kai-" I literally scream of happiness, jumping about like a child.

"AIDEN! Aiden where the hell are you i'm coming to get you RIGHT NOW! ARE. YOU. OKAY. Tell me WHERE YOU ARE!" I shout across the phone.

Then I hear a sound, a horrible sound, as if he'd just been hit by a large, blunt object, and I hear him whimper, breathing loudly. "I....I'm fine. Do....don't c...come looking....f...for...me..." he whispers, clearly struggling and in immense pain.

"No no no no no brother NO!" I scream, tears running down my face, my fists pounding against the wall as they leave bloody marks and blotches against the white.

Suddenly, someone elses voice comes through. A deep, low menacing tone, as he utters the words, "I have your brother. If you want him alive, don't. come. looking. for him."

My despair transforms into madness as I scream the words "WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM! DONT HURT MY BROTHER OR I WILL KILL YOU, YOU ----------bleep-------------" I repeatedly hit my fists against the wall, leaving bloody red marks from my bleeding knuckles until the wall just gives way, exposing a large hole in it.

I hear Aiden scream of pain and fear, as he screams "HELP ME! KAI! SOMEONE HELP ME!" I just stand, listening to the cries and sobs of my helpless brother, until I hear him scream the one vital thing I needed to hear.

"IM AT THE HOUSE! THE ABANDONE-" The line gets cut, and I throw the phone at the wall and go running to my door. I throw it open and it slams against the wall, leaving a huge indent.

Just in time, Brooke opens the bathroom door and steps out. Her eyes follow me, staring at the tears running down my face, my messy hair and my bloody knuckles.

"What happened? Where are you going?" she asks.

I grab my jumper from the chair, a knife and a gun from my drawer.

I load the gun, look back and say,

"I'm going to get my brother back," and slam the front door behind me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------