17

Wolfs POV
Everything is quiet. Too quiet.
Brooke won't leave me here, she wouldn't do that..,
Would she?
I sit motionless, too afraid to move.
Why do I feel like a million eyes are watching me? Like I'm being spectated? This doesn't make sense...
Them, out of the blue, the door of the cupboard rips off and I see him.
Him.
"Dad no" he grabs me by the neck pulls me out of the confined space. He throws me against the wall and I cry as a rush of pain runs up my spine.
"No please!" He comes up to me and grabs my throat, and lifts me high up. I choke and scream as much as I can.
"WOLF NO!" I hear the faint sound of Brooke screaming and pounding against the door but there's nothing she can do now. It's too late.
"Brooke  I I I'm im sor sorry-" I splutter.
This entire time my father refuses to speak and never looks me in the eye. I don't know why and I don't really care.
Suddenly he lets go and THROWS me across the room. I slam against the door and the entire wall breaks. My bones snap and turn as I change to wolf form but it's like something is resisting it. Like a wall blocking me from changing.
"Good boy..." He says after all that time.
But that's not the worst bit.
Everything goes quiet.
He walks away slowly and pulls out something from his pocket.
A knife.
He turns around and quickly walks towards me as I'm shaking in terror and I fall against the floor begging him not to do it.
"Dad. Daddy please don't do this. Don't do this to me please! No ! No NO-"
Too late. He pushes me against the wall and stabs the knife firmly into my chest. I hold him and he holds my arms and stares at me. The rush of pain is unbelievable. I see nothing. I hear nothing. I think nothing, other than the inevitable.
Slamming against the floor, I sit and gag black blood and my body twitches and turns.
This is it.
It's over.
Just when I think it's done,
He whispers gently into my ear, while pushing aside my hair
"sleep well, son. It's been nice knowing you."
And then it's over.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys! FIRST THINGS FIRST, ITS NOT OVER! He ain't dead guys!!!! This ain't the end of the book hell no we still got AGES haha. Suspenseful though! Tell me ur opinions! Guess u gonna have to see what happens next xxx love u as always - Zaz