52

☡👀Oh alam niyo na kung ano yan
☡kanya-kanyang linis na lang po thanks
☡Sexualizing ba to?Feeling ko bad hshs

Shannie

Dumiretso na lang ako sa kwarto ko after sabihin ni Ken na expert ako.Hindi ba siya nahihiya?Ang daldal ng bunganga niya.Nakakainis at nakakahiya!Nakita na niya ang lahat-lahat sa akin at ganoon din ako.Walang galaw ang hindi ko naaalala!Sobrang linaw pa sa isip ko ang mga nangyari kagabi hanggang kaninang madaling araw.Nakakahiya para akong uhaw na uhaw sa lalaki.Tinatawanan na siguro ako ng guardian angel ko sa pinaggagawa ko kagabi.Makatulog na nga lang!

He stood up slightly and kneeled on his bed to support his weight while taking off of his shirt.His clothes are now nowhere to be find.I was amazed by his body again,tempting myself to continue that thing on this night.He leaned again on mine and that was so close.I can even smell his scent.I thought he's going to kiss me again but he asked me a questions first.He left me panting this time.

"Should I undress you or rip your clothes off?"

"Undress me please.Ayokong bumili ng bagong damit."

"Good.Come on I'll undress you."

I became submissive to him.I can't wait to praise him all night long.Is this because of alcohol or it was just me craving for him?I hope this thing will become the most memorable night ever.

"Wow.You eat a lot but you can still manage this kind of body.You look like an angel."

He started to suck my lips while hands are moving down to my body.He started to touch every inch of my body.

"I can't wait.Let me to enter you for the first time." It was fast but I agreed.I looked like a baby begging her daddy to come inside her home.

I could feel the bed shaking as he slowly claimed me.It hurts at first but it also gradually disappears as he comes in and out faster.He's gentle at first but he's starting to thrust harder.He kissed me again in my lips while slowly massaging my mountains to ease the pain down there.He's more than an expert than I thought.

"Hmm...faster love.I wanna have more."

"My pleasure."

Ken pumped in and out roughly,making me scream and sweat profusely.He keep moaning my name and I was doing the same.I can feel my legs are shaking for his performance but it was not enough for me but he stopped.

I gulped and looked at him for a minute.He looks so satisfied and tired.He was pulling away his on mine.I thought it was the end of the round but he started to licked my w.a.p. I moaned again because he keep tasting every inch down there.I should pleasure him too but what shall I do?Its my first time but thanks to my phone.While he's sucking me,I searched about it and found some that I can do for him.I felt ashamed for doing nothing while enjoying our night.

"Hmmm.Wait stop."

"Why?Is that not good enough for you.I'm just starting -"

"No my love.Its my turn"

Even though he was heavy on me, I was still able to change our position. I'm on his top and he was on bottom. I was sitting on his abs but he didn't seem to be hurt and he smirked.

I started to hold his pet and lifted it up and down slowly.He also starting to moan my name silently.
His eyes were fixed on what I was doing to him so I just smiled.I kept doing thay thing when I decided to
sit down next to his erect manhood which surprised him.