Chapter 32. Just a matter of time

The decepticons find something out. So they need you back in the ship. But, you don't want too. Good for you Megatron takes you with force 👀.
.
Hope you enjoy!
.
.
Reader p.o.v

It had been a small hour when you left the bed. The washing machine was still moving loudly. You quickly showering to clean yourself. Dressing into a black coloured jeans, long sleeved shirt and nice long comfortable socks. Brushing your hair, and teeth before sliding down the stairs. Drinking some milk and opening the door for d/n to run past. You were going to leave her in the backyard. She could stay there or push a wooden plank of the fence. That will lead to the neighbors. Quickly filing her water bowl and locking the back door. Grabbing your phone from upstairs. From the charger. Also taking a apple from the kitchen before locking the door with your key.

You took a deep breath in. You let the sun shine down on your body. Feeling the warmth. Looking to the left as you crossed the street. You forgot to look your right. A voice said. Wait what?! Your head turned as a bright light flashed before your eyes. A car going on it's breaks. You couldn't see it but the sounds the tires were making was telling you enough. But somehow your legs weren't moving you from the spot. A glow a like around you. Forming a bubble. A protective shield you once had when knockout attacked you in the beginning. You totally forgot about it!. But it totally saved your ass now. You quickly ran away.

What was this all about. You thought you'd lost your strengths. You know... After Alpha trion raised you back alive, and took everything except 1% to heal you better. Was it possible for you to regain that?. You were thinking as you walked through the park. He's coming. Who is coming?

Megatron p.o.v

My back began to itch. Soundwave and I currently was in a separate screen room. "Are you sure about this?" I said as I kept looking at him. He nodded. Then a alarm a like went off. And his visor zoomed in. A picture of you that was beeping red. "Track her down" I said placing my hands behind my back.
"The park?" I asked. A small red dot was moving on the map he was now showing me. "Alert knockout and shockwave, we might have to 'operate' this problem. You will be in charge of my absence" I said moving through the door. Soundwave nodded and turned around to his computer.

I walked through the hall of my ship. Transforming as I followed the trace soundwave showed me.

Back to the reader/your p.o.v

You kept walking as you relaxed. The sun shining through the trees. But then. You looked up as you heard a aircraft fly over. It was fast, and grey. Bigger and not looking like it was build by humans. "Starscream..." You mumbled. Guess again. So it wasn't Starscream?. You hid behind the nearest tree. Then it must be Megatron. What would he be here? He transformed in mid air and landing with a loud thud. You looked around the park. Nobody was here, yet. Was he stupid? Somebody could see him. But the tree's were covering him about enough though. Nevertheless! You weren't going to jump towards him. He had hurt your feelings. The tension between you two was weird. The dark lord his red eyes stared around. You turned around, going to choose the path that was the opposite direction. A warm feeling at your chest making you turn your head to the side as you walked.

Until you almost hit a tree. Quickly moving to the side. The ground moved around your feet. Not turning around. Not going to turn around. "Y/n" the well-known voice said. "Megatron" you said back as he moved his hand around the branches to keep them from slapping into him. You kept your walking forward. "Y/n I don't appreciate that tone" he said. You turned around with a gasp. "Excuse me?" You said with a hand on your chest. "Your presence must be back" Megatron said. "Says who?" You said talking long steps to show you weren't interested it. "I have a task for you" he said. Since he was no longer walking after you. But standing still. You turning around and marched back.

"Why?" You asked leaning against the nearest tree. "Because I'm giving you a fair choice to come with me freely" he said bowing a bit down. "No. I think you got enough people under your command to do the task" you said arms crossed.

You got snatched up in the air. You weren't surprised. Keeping your arms crossed as you looked away with closed eyes. "You have no patience" making a fist and then popping your thumb up. "Doesn't care about any one else" lifting another finger in the air. "And you definitely can't have a human closer to you. Because ohhhh someone can find out the great mighty Megatron is softer then they thought" bringing up finger three. "You're making things up" he defended.

Huh? Megatron wasn't a type to blind the truth for himself. Why would he do that?. He then jumped up and transformed. Now the second time you flying inside him. You frowned as you looked to the side.

How could he like you when he only had enough for himself?

No Megatron why? Why u take y/n? And what are you holding away from her?
Word count 937
Comicmaker12